Tuesday, August 15, 2006

O ~ Open Thy eyes son! ~ O

I was not alone...not entirely...My only companion, assulted my very sight, blended me into eternal darkness...
 
Yes, I can see it...
I withness it...
 
Numerous Scarlet Crusades, priests with their sharp-edged blades and maces charged...
towards...
A slither-looked Succubus with her leather whip...
Assimilated with the unending blaze of unending heat energy...
So fearful...
 
There son...
 
Brick-red coloured wall fades in colour...
LIGHTER...and LIGHTer...and Lighter...
 
Look...
 
Where crimson-coloured sun rays scroched our skin...
Our yellow-kinded skin...
 
*sniff*...
 
I found myself camouflauged in eternal greenery,
Fragmented bamboo shoots,
adding to the layer of tension and our very own fearful thoughts,
Falling...they are falling...
Blades...
Dagger-liked leaves sliced slyly through my very tender skin...
 
I felt the pain,
 
Azure
They emerged from the ground,
Falling like muscular steeds through a wide plains...
Charging through the very canopy layer of my shelter above...
Indeed a Nature's way of washing away blood...
Rain
 
I shielded my eyes,
 
Human called it UV rays...
Ultra-violet rays...
 
Grant me strength,
 
Where my sights bluring into lilac colour,
I can hear voices of awakening...
It blured
 
With eternity traveled, they combine harmoniously into what human called "Spectrum"
 
...................
 
I toke courage and once look up....
 
Ok the examiner is waving his hands...I walk towards them lo.....its after all General Cambridge Education "Ordinary" Level English Oral Examination examiners....so i approached them n greeted them with a smile...presented my IC n started reading....kinda sucks la....but then move on the the pics....asked about what's happening in the pics....can answer.....what do u think they'll do later....answered....balbalb...then conversation....haha u cannot belive this...my fren juz ask me 4 fun.."eh if they ask wat you'll do in the future n wat u hope 4 ur future?" i anyhow answered n dao'ed him cuz HELLO?! im in the examination hall n its damn freakin empty...any noise will b damn obvious....when we moved on to the Conversation section which is the 3rd part of my oral exam....( i now oral sounds damn wrong here but its juz tat U R POLLUTED!!) n then they REALLY did ask tat question....of course i answer la...
 
"I would like to become a chemistry teacher, as I am interested in it and i would also like to fascinate students with all the wonders about molecular structures in it, futhermore its called as the mother of science, and many things now in this world are applicable to it also, like how the bottom of a Champane ( or wateva tat wine shit called) and a Wine bottle is diffrently manufactured....and even things like plastic that are very common nowadays..."
 
gosh i cannot belive i still remeber exactly wat i said....
 
then next question...sth like would i consider 2 b a history teacher...
 
" Oh that would seem rather poosible also, as history is really a big part of our life. Besides, it is also great to nurture students to learn from their past mistakes. Moreover, it is also important that history can create a sense of belonging to the students of their country...."
 
balbalab....n they even asked me whether i would dressed like the guy in the section 2 : picture discussion....cuz inside a pic is a tour guide dressed like some old times kinda british guy n touring ppl around....
 
" I am definetly alright with that. As this is also a new experience for myself also, besides if thats the case to make sure my students learn, i would do it and it also leaves a deeper impression on the student...."
 
wah they kept nodding n i make 100% eye contact with em n they seemed very pleased with my performance....YAY!! and then 1 last question...whether the past of future is more important...
 
"I think future is more important. Although we draw mistakes from the past and learn it, but i still think we should alwayz look foward and forge ahead, just like how we make mistakes and we should alwayz move foward..."
 
WALAO!! SO HAPPY!! I KEPT TALKING n everything is relevant n its juz plain great!! n i also haf tons of ideas...wah thank god....
 
btw today's exception la....celebrate a bit n come on9....btw 2day's is Ah Lian's birthday...official birthday....told her tat wat a lucky day is today....lolz....ne wayz not 2 mentioned how nervous n scared that the topics would b hard be4 that....wah HENG ah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment