Saturday, March 17, 2007

Of birds and cage

Such pathetic life i have, upon moving into a new boarding, i found my surrounding malnourished with internet. How awful and tragic for a person like me to face this depletion of "life" when internet and its entertainments are my power source. Im starving.
 
Now? I paid some S$10 for the hostel internet, and surprisingly today's quite a "weird day" for me. Went to a barber shop, and they charge S$22 for just a college students, i stretched out my eye widely and responded with a "ok........", rejecting this *ehem* offer. Buying all gloceries, washing powders, biscuit and tissues cost S$10 exactly. A motorcyclist on the road who was on his motorcycle, kept standing up and sitting down simultaneously while driving on the street, i thought he was fucking the air but NO, the hell is the guy doing lol. Swining my leg while waiting for a bus at a bus stop, simple because the seat is so god damn high from the ground and rarely theres a chance for a 183cm guy like to to have myself sitting on a seat when my legs are not in contact with the ground, then got a annoynamous person sending me a sms "stop swinging your leg", left me stunned lol, called up the person only to found out that my friend changed his hp and saw me swinging my leg...violently on the seat at the bus stop. Taking off my handphone skin, since the shell is tranparent and the skin beneath the shell is removed, my battery and all the parts inside the phone is now nude to its surrounding, what a feast for my eyes!
 
Enough for the good things lol, bad things had struck me for the past few months, one thing after another keep condemning my luck. Its not like im superstitious, however i DO believe that bad lucks do come at times and after that certain period you will blossom with this unlimited fragrance of luck. What a wonderful thing it is...to dream about. sigh. Getting into ACJC was the one and only thing i wished for and blessed with. The rest? nah....CCAs i wanted to get in...badminton, choir, getting into shooting club's school team, all like bubbles, popped and vanished. Getting into Oldham hall? Many claimed that its a "nice" hostel, but not me, a nice hostel is when its a HOSTEL and total freedom is granted. Perfect architectures...aesthetic polllution-free...air-conditioned rooms...those are always an added values to a hostel, however for a wild horse like me who dwelled on wide un-fenced plains, these places are a big NO-NO for me.
 
Moreover, my sly truency and all my cunning plans which were suppose to be "behind-the-scene" got exposed to the authorities of my hostel under this very unfortunate circumstance. Sky was falling on me that day when i got to know about it. Along with this unfrotunate events, i think God has all the more reasons to rain another series of unfortunate event on me, right after thatr, when i got paged by the office to go down and collect my bedlinens, i was left locked outside because i forgot to bring my room card and access was denied into my own room. NONE of my roomates were in and i had to go down and retrieve a temporary card to gain access to my room.
 
"No matter how dark the night is, morning always come..."
 
yea yea for the millionth time i have mentioned it. Today, finally the formula to all the dreadful deeds in my life has gotten to an end. I am seeing a sunrise now, and a bird who can once spread its wing and soar in the sky with the key to the lock is just right in front of me. For so many rules and regulation in my life that i have to take time out and mugged, I found this section of the booklet mentioned
 
" Boarders who wished to apply for a PRIVATE broadband internet service, a phone line is installed in the room. For boarders 18 years old and below, a conscent is required from guardian..." yadayadayada....
 
INTERNET! Now the tide has changed and its time for the scale to be even, if in return i have to follow this strict rules but i get to have a private internet connection and can have my own time over my favourite game World fo Warcraft, its definetly worth is. See? Chinese sayings are true at times lol. So for now, i will use my darn beak and drill the hell out of all pillars of the cage and break it and fly away! I can get myself an internet! Furthermore i can play WoW! YES! My saga in the world.............
 
of warcraft will have its continuation!
 
So much for that, i am feeling thristy now, so am lazy to type furthermore, moreover, i have my laundry downstair waiting for me. Laters, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment