Thursday, June 21, 2007

Enough is enough

What the fuck? I swear this Malaysia is one hella retarded place, and i seriously have no idea why people go mad about their shopping paradise or local foods, i for one will hate this fucking place like a forever!
 
This place is unhygienic, kept very unwell and many things are just unreasonable ( you know what im talking about ).
 
A person from Telekom called me, asked me where's Mr Chew ( my dad he is referring to ), i said " im sorry hes not in at the moment" he replied " sorry boleh cakap dalam bahasa melayu" i was like THE FUCK? you cant understand simple sentences like that? replied in malay to that fucker, then he asked me for my dad's hp i said (for example) " zero one two- two three four five six seven eight ". Guess what? he couldnt understand also. i have to again translate everything to malay to him. Seriously i understand my poor malay standard and yes im in this country, but ENGLISH is still the international language and we ALL live on this 3rd rock from the Sun. really...
 
OMFG
 
For years in my childhood i am prone to having running noses and it never gotten better no matter what supplements i toke ( trust me, thousand of RMs have been spent onto it) and then when i moved to Singapore, i realised that i literally do not sneeze or "nose stuck" at all. Believe it or not, everytime i went back home, the moment i stepped in my house, i'll sneeze a minimum of 10 times in a row. I swear it!
 
Another thing i'll never understand is that, up till now, i will never be able to enjoy some stable fast internets. NEVER! Diffrent peoples have diffrent needs, some needed a nice Porche, some needed lots of handbags, some needed a lot of cooking utensils or whatsoever.
 
I      JUST       WANT     A    GOOD     INTERNET      DAMMIT!
 
I'll never get it. Some even have the guts to tell me a good internet is of no great importance to my life. I screwed that person.
 
So really, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, im sick of everything around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment