Sunday, January 27, 2008

I QQ'd, and now the PPs

P! PP! PPP! More Ps!
 
PARKING. All drivers' worst nightmare, other than traffic jams. The time spent on searching for a parking in a mall during a weekend is definitely a pain in the ass. Ouch! Pondering around with 20km/h and eyes go as sharp as eagles', scanning for any suspicious movements.
 
PHOSPHATE. Yes! A chemical name. Also falling into the department which i have this immense passion and love for -  Chemistry! Adenosine triphosphates! Also the thing i lack the most everytime i am stucked in a boring lecture and also the thing i paid most attention towards nowadays, which can be clearly noticed with my early sleeping time.
 
POCKET MONEY. The thing i crave for the most now. Money money and more money! Thank god that my fuels and books expenses are not included.
 
PETROL. No petrol, no school. No petrol, no where to go. No petrol, no life. It seems as though my life evolves around petrols though but its not! Its just that petrol's a factor to keep my life going on.
 
PARKINSON's DISEAS...no such thing.
 
PAPER. I just ran out of papers and i probably need to get another lecture pad soon.
 
PAPAYA. The fruit that i have most hatred towards.
 
PALE. Yes i want pale lips, and not my thick fat swallon lips.
 
PERFECTION. Yes, far from it. Just my hair alone its screwed, all the white hair's back. My moon-suface-liked face. My out-of-ratio body etc.
 
PERMAFROST. Yes, i just gave up 3/3 Permafrost talent for my Frost Mage in world of warcraft and got myself CS:Silence. Damn i missed 0/0/61 spec!
 
PHOBIA. Yes i am still afraid of Grasshoppers ( and not cockrouches etc ). Perhaps a scar from my childhood? ( I guess so, maybe because i killed thousands of them and probably feeling all sinful and guilty for them.
 
PIANO. What a shame to thought of it now again, i quit before i even reach Grade I, and realied i am without any music talent now. lol.
 
PHYSICS. I think my current physics teacher is a godamn slacker, and i am falling behind for physics Zzz
 
PIECE OF ME. Not bad of a song from Birtney Spears. I sorta like it.
 
PIN. No idea why the college gave us all each a PIN number for our internet accounts, and not allowing us to change it or something. What a pain to have to remember another bunch of numbers or rather to have to keep a note of the PIN number and bring it with us all the time.
 
PLAGUE. I wish i am plagued with the love-at-first-sight syndrome so i can start having feelings for some girls and not stucked heartless and loveless.
 
POLE. Pole Dance. That day my friend pointed at a girl, telling me that she did pole dancing during our college's Freshie Night. I almost threw up.
 
POLYUNSATURATED. I woke up this morning, toasted some bread, and thought it could be another wonderful morning because i am simply gonna enjoy one of my favourite breakfast - toast bread with butter ONLY. Only to have found out that my house ran out of the butter that i wanted. Went out and bought in the afternoon, and OH MY...after all these years, i never knew it was made from vegetable oil and its polyunsaturated!
 
POOL. Yes swimming pool. One of the many strong reason why i choose to enroll into Sunway University College, rather than Taylor's College. SURPIRSE!
 
POWDER. Seriausly, me england are not powderful.
 
PRIMITIVE. Am i still a "primitive", "unglam" "imbecile"? gosh i still remember that ACJC friend of mines lol.
 
PREP. I am so glad i am no longer in a godamn nursery home who still termed themselves as "hostel" or "boarding school" who forces PREP TIME into our daily schedule.
 
Woot, look its quite a long list of Ps. I'm gonna disclose this, only the first four Ps are harvested from my brain, the rest are leeched from the dictionary. LOL. Sorry, i am really not made to do so much thinking. =P
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment