Wednesday, July 2, 2008

bla bla bla

 
# If you choose not to turn your signal lights on when switching lanes on expressways, i would do all that i am capable of to annoy you and make sure you will not succeed in switching lanes ( yes that include speeding and pressing my car horn )
 
# You would, at all time, take your own sweet time choosing what dish for dinner at a mixed rice stall. That includes standing there for a centuary deciding whether to take another small piece of meat, or another drop of curry sauce. Oh of course, you would also jump queue.
 
# I like yogurts, with banana cubes inside.
 
# I like a refrigerator so fully stocked with orange juices, yougurt & yougurt drinks and of course, Yakult.
 
# I like swimming
 
# My graph of knowing of you against friendliness is not proportional. So pls do not mistaken me as a loner etc.
 
# I need a new pair of shades in my car, badly.
 
# Yeah i renewed my World of Warcraft subcription. Its the only game around that i like ( yes PS2 and rest of the computer games, bye! Oh except for Starcrft 2 and Diablo 3 ). So instead of casting myself into this realm of immense boredom, i continued the game. Yes i know you have lots of comments there, and i dont need to hear them nor knowing them. Its my life, i dont fucking care about your fucked up comments, go and comment on every single person's life and at the end of the day, you're the one not having a life.
 
# Yes, and i am VERY VERY sick of people telling me what should i do exactly in my life. and cant seem to shut the fuck up.
 
# I am ganking anf farming every single horde i see in the game, yeah i want you to slam your keyboard.
 
# I wish theres some sort of pills that, could kept you fed for the whole day with just one tablet.
 
# IN ADDITION to action movies and fantasy, i like chickflicks.
 
# Yes i am having applicable maths exam tomorrow, and im slacking now. So what?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment