Saturday, March 14, 2009

Engineer

Funny, as of March the 14th, 1.52pm, im sitting in my campus's library com typing this, and an occasional browsing my surrounding for any people that might be reading this over my shoulder from the back.
 
Silly, who has extra classes on Sat? Well thats me. Its pretty boring tho seriously, and it literally made me weep for humanity for i am stucked in the school of Engineering and these engineers to be are really....no comments. I wonder what is it really like over at business courses tho, are they really as fun as i'd thought of? Well i obviosuly have no idea but for NOW, i've yet to bump into any interesting individuals. I hadnt watch movie for like an ice age...drink and let alone clubbing.
 
All they seems to care to study ( which obviously i have my focus on as well ) and GO HOME! Dear lord, but anyways i hope no poor souls are insulted in this process of venting my anger / dissapointment out. So yeah toke me 3 min to crap this shit out, and 5 min more to my make-up class, and i'll be there alone. Sad man, only class that i'd have to attend without the companionship of any WELL-known friends.
 
Wel Lester, deal with it. K fine, imma off now. laters all.

No comments:

Post a Comment