Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A different kind of pain

So i was bored, and i heppened to check out my friend's note that has me tag. The typical quiz thing about self-discovery through a series of questions. Link's  http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx. So i did and series of answer came out, one that i have to agree is the followed one
 
What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
 
Which is like BAM, wow to a moderate extend it says about me ( although those answers are fashioned to be very generic, like horoscopes and hence readers always find it applicable to them ). And i figured out maybe thats why i always have my calender with me, to keep track of things. Anyways, i saw an advertisement in the cinema, and its pretty damn hillarious and good.

 

 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment