Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mirror mirror on the wall

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, tell me...
 
Wait, what? Anyways dont sometimes you just stand in front of a mirror, looking into yourself, and then greed just overwhelmes you? No?
 
Because i'm telling you, i do! That or sometimes in the day you saw someone of better outlook appearance than you, and then the first thing that came to your mind is "NOT FAIR" or "Darn it, i wanna just rip that face off and use it for my own!". Interestingly, to others you'd always look good enough, but never enough to yourself. Sometimes they meant it, sometimes people just dont give a damn. Seriously. Its not an offensive comment anyways, well to better phrase it, i just dont care about it as much as you do because, hell, its not my face haha.
 
I personally find it tough to have a neutral feeling towards your own looks, comments like "outlook appearance never bothers me" etc does BOTHER me a lot. Like seriously? I mean like you actually DO believe that deep down in your hearts? Cuz i dont buy any of those, not a single bit. That and encouragements like "There are no ugly people, only lazy people".
 
I dont know, i take things for granted really. I've gotta admit my height is definitely one. 183cm, hell thats a figure many guys would want it.
 
Speaking of which, dont you just love certain mirros in your home? Somehow you just appeared to be exceptionally handsome in front of certain mirrors, with that lighting and angle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This entry is such a bimbo. I cant find any other word to better describe it. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment