Monday, May 23, 2011

recluse



In times of stress, I'd always hope I could retreat to places as such. I don't think I'm anywhere near suicidal, just that everytime when I'm stressed with the schoolwork and all sorts of things that us human trouble ourselves with, I just wish I could go places as such alone...

...and in recluse. So the sheer silence in the air and the magnificent view of mother nature could remind me how tiny a being I am. How insignificant I can be. That always has a very strong positive impact on me, always reminds me of the beauty of life, and how real life attachments are really nothing but a bunch of nuisance that we human choose to attach ourselves with. 

There is nothing I cannot overcome in my life, not until my very last breath. Even then, I would have no regrets living thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment