Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last weekend

Last friday night, yeah it resembles Katy Perry's song, we celebrated Tian Hui's birthday.







That was some fun and some good food we had there. Had tons of chips as well, something that I crave almost certainly at some point of time every week. Well, there's a good reason to why I exercise consistently every week without fail. So I won't have the slightest bit of guilt the next time I dig into that box of chips!

Last night, Saturday night was the party after the dinner. Had tons of alcohol, JDs, Vodkas and Cointreau. I've gotta admit that was a tad too much alcohol, and in spite of my numerous experience at heavy drinking, I got drunk the first time yesterday. I was always the high tipsy guy, until I got wasted yesterday and lied down on the floor for the whole night. There was of course much more story to it but it ain't gonna be disclosed here hehe. 

Was lucky to be wasted in the comfort of a friend's house and stayed over. Thank god they're bunch of nice chaps who doesn't mind a lot of things. Glad to have them. 

Well, to wrap things up I'd say yesterday was more like me letting my worst nightmare out loose, and not being able to hold all the long suppressed feelings in anymore. Meh, guess it was good to let it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment