Sunday, September 9, 2012

Down on my knees

...and I get back up again. What else would it be but Life, if I just give up and lay dead there?

Every day is a unique journey carved by the hands of God, even if its that one day where a heavy branch also fell right atop of you. First thing is my mind was, "holy shit" and probably the first thing I said which caught the attention of a Caucasian nearby. Then it translates to sheer amusement of the coincidence, and you'd be a weirdo if you didn't, for a second thought of what would've happened if you were 4 foot steps faster.

Maybe the message to me was to take my life steadily, step by step and uncover the answers I seek. 

Nothing much recently, pretty much done with the drafts required for tomorrow's Design Project interview. Watched a hilarious lip-sync of Twilight, introduced to a tumblr site which blogs about our design project, probably one the girls in our cohort. Gotta hand it to her for finding all the animated GIF pictures with regards to her everyday life with Design Project, I could totally relate 99.99% of myself to her. Friend had a birthday last Saturday, yesterday. Had a good day spent in karaoke which I bumped into a friend which I would least expect to see, and was working there as part-time. Dinner at Beergarden with some nice mussels, chips and beer. Happy Birthday to you mate. 

Guess that's all, bed's all calling out to me already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment