Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coin toss

So here am I, wrapped up with all my business with Australia. Sitting by the airport and waiting for the boarding gate to open, dreading every second that passed by.

You'd want scenes in drama to take place so you could just walk right back out the terminal and head back to that comfy nest you so dearly missed. Alas things would never go your way, the pendulum will not come to an end, because our silly dream of living a life of repeating déjà vu of our favourite moments will never come true.

It is in that instance where our minds have thoughts running like a peak hour traffic, dominating and numbing all your senses, where we come to realization of many things. This waiting that I have to do right now is pretty much like a tossed coin in midair. It's that crucial moment where the your actual desire stands out. You know it, and you're sure of it.

After all the farewells just now and these few days...something became clear suddenly...

...........I really have to go for it don't I? It's still that one thing that really matters isn't it after all these years? That sensation still clings to me as though it was just a second ago.

I don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment