Friday, February 1, 2013

Fly



Just something to watch. A heartwarming story, is all we need sometimes. The journey is what matters, and not necessarily the ending. 

That aside, some distractions every now and then is good. I could only look at my own life, and know that the desired story of my life will only be a fairy tale. It's always "so much is at stake" because we're never quite there yet to know the ending, but like the story above, it's always about the journey. I'd wish I know my next step, to take that leap of faith - to reach out for it. 

Perhaps one day I'll reach that jump pod, so I could take that jump across the canyon; and perhaps too that day is never going to come, and I'll live my entire life lying to myself everyday. We're all suckers to the comforting embraces that people could offer, but ultimately - we're always in it ourselves. I just chose to tune into the harsh reality tone earlier than anyone else, because enough is enough...I could only manage to lie so much to myself. 

Who knows...the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment