Sunday, April 2, 2017

Dark days ahead

There are times when an hourglass is without the sands of time flowing through,  sometimes life gets in the way and topples it sideways. The clockwork of time stops. 

This is when the fungus and parasites of time grow. 

Malignant, malicious maelstrom  that dissolves all senses of time. It catches your mind and spins it within. Time become irrelevant. You stand at the epicenter of this horror. 

The still water of the stagnated time, oh the  horror.  

Q1 into the year 2017 and already life is going through massive turmoil. Sometime I beg to differ when I hear complaints from people about their life.  Make no mistake, mine is definitely not the worse, but these ranting seems to undermine, and even insult life itself. Unbearable, and disgusting. Then I find myself doing the same time. I'd like to think it's far worse. That's where the struggle comes. 

These are dark times. And only in dark times you bare witness the horrors that you host within you. It's these time you stand face to face to the dark figure that towers you, that you so foolishly  think you could keep  it swept under the rug, or containable in an emotional lockbox. 

This is the time when reason, emotion, logic, anything, anything at all that could make sense of anything comes into place. 

It's  hysterical...all I ever wanted was to be left alone. No commitments, no responsibilities,  no shackles.  And somehow these hooks always find their way to me and bringing me to my knees. 

Imagine the eyes, that harbor so much hate. Staring into your  soul, when these chains binds him to his knees, and the dark water slowly finding it's way to close the window of his soul. 

When and how did I come to harbor so much hate...



No comments:

Post a Comment