Thursday, January 18, 2007

チェックメート

Check-e-mate-to
 
to what? you must be wondering right? Of course you cant figure that out you primitive thinking creature surrounded by unglamarous and uncivilised imbecil. Do not see me as a changeover to some monstrosity, i am who i am =D
 
Nope that was just a joke. Well these few days its been to my final steps to my comfort zones. Recently an all lazy and dependant World of warcarft in-game friend of which happens to be my real life friend ( of which the sequence of this two facts should be inverted but oh wells who gives a damn! ) He told me that he foreseen something outrageous is approcahing and this foreshadowing is surreal. Well my reply was, "same here"
 
It did happen. I started to feel the dark hand with all those crooked, sharp and wrinkled long whitish finger laying on this chesspiece - me. Lifting it with the outmost elegance and those all fingers with those striking red nail make-ups, especially the last finger potruding out demonstrating the very lady-like motion of hers ( lets just assume its this devilish succubus who is in charge of my destiny and is toying with me) and moved that chesspiece to the very point it has reached its doom - ready to be beaten by another tactful move of its enemy.
 
Me? I am just controlled by this dark hand, and now,
 
1) I did not get in badminton due to the unreasonbly and atroxious high standard of their school team player intake
2) Did not get in choir
3) Got in shooting which i planned it to be my main CCA (which is actually a tide of change to my luck HOWEVER...) it comes with high cost.
4) I did not 100% like my new bag, but just merely a 85% ( do not give me the looks of surprise, you know me well enough)
5) I still cannot find a tounge cleaner even upon some 4 visits to 4 diffrent pharmacies
6) I am entirely not with the flow of the lectures going on and is lagging behind a bit
7) I am already stressed out with my A lvl syllabus just on the 3rd week upon the beginning of my school terms
8) I am revising my work everynight ( this is a very rare phenomenan you can observe from Lester and is therefore a setback to...goodlucks )
9)My scholarship agreement is still not settled and I just found out that Scholarship Department of Ministry of Education if closed on Saturdays which I need my surety's signature with the withness of an officer there and my uncle is only available on weekends.
10) My starhub handphone ownership is still not transfered and settled
11) The above two which is 9 and 10 is stressing me out
12) I got flamed by one of my Orientation Group Leaders because we missed a health talk on one of the days as a whole OG
13) I still do not have a chance to buy my World of Wacraft : Burning Crusade expansion pack
14) I am hesitating and considering to whether to carry foward my game or stop the continuation of my saga in World of Warcraft due to his studies( which is a bad news to Lester Chew because he never doubts himself on things he likes to do)
15) I am physically unable to cope with the long hours of activity in school like lectures
16) I still not know what to do with my chinese new year plans
 
"人はと遊ぶべき楽しみである"
*followed by sly giggles*
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment