Saturday, January 13, 2007

We're awesome, OH WOW

1 thing i wana say about my ACJC, i muz admit thta the buildings r kinda old and crumpled and so on....but seriously.....i feel a lot lifelier @ acjc.....
 
Wednesday i went for Choi audition, simply becuz during recess a choir guy came n promote n said i haf a nice timbre...in addition wif all my fren's "threat", i went for the audition of which i though it was going to b 2molo of the day i siged up however i got a phone call from my fren right after school saying that " audition is NOW" lol. i couldnt care much so i went. filled in a registration form, 1 section asked for "why choir?" then i wrote
 
"Because theres a choir guy came and told me that i have a nice timber and i should give it a try, so here am i.."
 
yes i spelled a word wrongly....lol....then my fren of which his turn was juz right be4 me told me that 1 of the teacher laughed madly @ my registration form. when i got in i sang my ACS school anthem..."In days of yore from western shore....." then i paused. i said " i think i sang the wrong key lo...." then both the teachers said "YES u sangthe WRONG key" LOL everything was so unny n crappy. "let me think ah...." then both the teachers was kind and sang me the 1st and 2vd verse of the song lol...then " AHHH i remember now" then i sang untilll the last verse be4 the chorus then they stopped me. 1 of em played some random 4 keys n i haf 2 sing the note out....lets say Fa Do Mi Re then i haf 2 sing la la la la LOL.....they did tat twice then asked whether my throat was affected n yes i told em cuz i juz had orientation n my throat like dead liao however its juz a slightly affection. (affection???)
 
went for badminton trial. 1st time tis guy anyhow slot ppl 1.....anyhow see ah then said ur out wtf?! then another guy came n asked to trial us again so i went in....few strokes then he called me 2 go for 2nd trial which *ehem* means i haf more "content" and qualify for the direct trial for sch team. OF COURSE it was hard n OF COURSE i did not get in...i was hoping 4 a miracle but thats the fact, n obviously i was disaapointed but not tat badly la.
 
Right after the trail me n couple of my frens went for Movie Under the Stars ( MUTS ) they so called it lol. however it ended up as Movie under the ceiling in lecture theater 4 lol cuz it rained so badly n basketball court couldn b used for the movie. nice movie, n god damn funny...we laughed non stop.....when i leave i met my fellow IB frens...they came from acsi boarding here to watch oso....some 6 of em n then we went out for supper oso.....
 
n uh....when i was in the elevator....i was wif my ex-schoolmate n a scholar's sister....somehow we knew each other becuz of AH Lian lol....then it was raning then n we oso ran some 1km ( lol maybe la ) from bus stop in2 sch cuz the usual route which is the back gate closes early n we haf 2 take a detour n it was shelter-less. i slipped in the elevator when i was standing. CAN U IMAGINE TAT? LOL i slipped when i was standing staright n not moving..shoe was so slippery.....she screamed lol.....n i was sitting on the floor in the elevator lo....of course she was so worried however i was still sitting on the floor saying OUCH n told her 2 go 1st la simply becuz she had reached her destination.
 
a lot of crappy things happen recently and it was funny. Friday i had my 1st lecture....whole day everything lectures...math teacher was the funniest....i funo y when she mentioned Functions like f(x) of which some ah-soh outside (u noe who u r LOL ) dun understand....then she said that function is like a fruit juice machine....LT was quiet....but i started laughing n mouth covered. n then she said if u put in an apple lets say x value...u get apple juice out of the function lets say Y....then i laugh again....seriously i was the only 1 laughing VERY hard n all my frens were O.o .....n then when she said u cant out other things lets say a -rr or rather a minus value into lets say -2 into a function of    ln x .......got some laughter but tis is when i LAUGHED SOOOOOO HARD....omg lol...abit mad liao....
 
but college was fun....n oh yea....the main actor in Im Not Stupid 1 and 2? during the movie he was juz some 6 seats aways form me. believe it or not. he IS in acjc.
 
haha so thats all for today's blog la =D

No comments:

Post a Comment