Friday, March 28, 2008

Boiling Point

So i'm just curious,
 
How'd you guys know how to annoy people so well?
 
You just HAVE to commit some atrocities in your life, be it intentionally or not, you just have the means to turn someone's blood to its boiling point!
 
What is wrong with you all? You've been spending nearly 2 decade on this third rock from the Sun and you are telling me now you have no what sort of any idea how the Earth rotates and how the society runs? You guys are horrible you know!
 
From not being able to diffrentiate between an insult and an advice, to not understanding the importance of giving a person the fullest convenience when you're requesting a favor off him, and unloading shit load of questions which i cannot even answer and still keep them bombarding at me despite all my effort to convey the message that "i don't know" to you, and also the stubborness and the loud tone you're using when i'm trying to explain something in a very nice manner.
 
GOD! C'mon! Are you all taking my kindness all too granted, and have clinched the peak that is on top of my head? Again and again i questioned myself, am i exercizing very little control over my own temper. However things such as these kept happening to me and i don't see that "bestowed" upon the rest of the population around me. So when i got all boiled up, i had to carry the blame for being too hot-tempered etc. I mean seriously, wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment