Tuesday, March 18, 2008

YouTube Awards 2007

For once, ok fine, maybe twie, i would actually take my stance here and asked that you spent at least THIRYTY minutes, viewing the following videos posted below. You will be enlightened on which of the categories the follwing videos posted below is for the youTube Awards 2007. ( Well, frankly, those below are only the ones falling under my preference.) For more info, pls check out
 
(ok the thing is, after some thoughts, i had all the YouTube embeded videos removed. pls surf the website stated below, trust me its very
convenient and fast there.)
 
 
 
Comedy
 
-Let me borrow that top-
(as suggested, a comedy with lesbians inside, and how he went crazy about that pretty old friend of "hers" with that cute top)
 
 
-Potter Puppet Pals in "The Mysterious Ticking Noise"-
(Harry potter...snape...snape...and pls, fellow harry potter fans, dont hold grudge against this guy who came up with this "musical")
  
 
-David Blaine Street Magic Part 3-
(well you know who David Blaine is, just that his tricks and spells are a lot more kickass now)
 
 
  
 
 - PARIS IN JAIL: The Music Video -
( You know who paris, and how she end up in jail. i think this girl here can be a better Paris, really.)
  
 
Commentary
 
- Chris Crocker - LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! -
(I'm Mrs. Oh My God that britney shameless~you want a piece of me~i'm Mr. Oh-my-god-i-hide-under-my-blanket-and-weep-for-mrs-oh-my-god-that-britney-shameless)
 
  
 
Creative
 
- How to paint the MONA LISA with MS PAINT -
( i really had my jaws widely opened throughout the entire duratio of this clip )
  
 
- How We Met -
(fantastic, i'm bad at describing whats this video about, but, just take a look even for the first 10sec, you'll love it)
  
 
Short Film
 
- My Name is Lisa -
( Very very touching, this video has my no1 vote )
  
 
- Doll Face -
( pls, finish the video before you had it paused halfway and decided its a crap video. You'll find it very inspiring )
 
 
- Black Button -
  ( same as Doll Face, just pls finish the video )
 
Adorable
 
- Laughing Baby -
( yes, cute, end of my comments)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment