Saturday, April 26, 2008

Heres my swimming pool

Its here! My swimming pool's here!
 
So i got to swim for Thursday and Friday. Gosh, never felt so good in a while. For those sad loners mout there, facing stress everyday, i'd reckon you take a break and swim ( and exercize, not there to dip your feet in the water ). Oh did i mention the early morning sun-tan? its the best. Until know i still have no whatesoever idea on why do i like to swim.
 
AND...
 
Im stopping World of Warcraft! isnt that just great a news to y'all! Its expiring on May 23rd, and im not going to extend my subcription. Anyways, please do me a favor, if you catch me playing World of Warcraft after that, please point your middle finger out to me and exclaimed "FUCK YOU". Well, as far as i know i see no point in playing such a godamn screwed game, so am putting my very best effort to fend off this stupid game out from my life. Just hope that i will not succumb to temptations ( at least untill World of Wacraft : Wrath of Lich King comes out, which will probably be another half a year at least )
 
its 4pm now. Guess i'll take nap ( yes i know theres a project due on this coming Monday and an assesment for Applicable Mathematics this Thurs, but...who cares lol  )
 
Oh ya, and why are you guys making a big deal out of my calender planner? =D its just a godamn calender, just that guys are hardly that organized and im the exception =P

No comments:

Post a Comment