Saturday, May 10, 2008

The past and present

Yeah, the past and present.
 
Come to think about it, the "ME" back in Msia now and the "ME" back then in Singapore is so much happier. It was after all a right choice made by me, and after that 3 months+ break i toke last year, yeah i'd say its all worthwhile now.
 
I have a goal, well not exactly a goal but, as in i know what is needed to be done in my life and i will do it.
I have the freedom i want, although i have to get involve with traffic jams half an hour a day, but its really a fair trade, i like it this way now, and i get to sing out loud in the car.
I have buddies that are generally a year younger than me and...yeah...just friends and friends, no whatsoever malice intentions. (yes, i still openly bitch in front of them all the time lol )
I get to laugh once again as i did in standard 6 in primary school, yes, mad laughters everyday.
 
i got myself a life, yeah. Laugh at me being a loser of not being able to cope with Singapore's lifestyle, but i'll laugh harder at you not knowing how to enjoy your life and have to bear with that torment.
 
"Its not the years in your life that counts, but the life in your years"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment