Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just something

" I know i have suffered things at the wrong place and wrong time, and i also know that what
i have been through is probably very little as compared to maybe some people.
But,
the thing is, all of us had our fair share of growing-up before,
no one deserved to be looked down and despised upon.
 
 
and because everyone had their fair share of their torturous past, everyone is shaped diffrently.
  
 
and we are to catalyse ourselves to fit best for someone. If you cant, just stay away from them.
Find a way to "click" and fit in well with other people.
 
He is who he is. I am who i am.
 
Its like a piece of puzzle, i have my unreasonable part of me, and also the tolenrant part of me"
 
Just something i said in a conversation recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment