Sunday, October 12, 2008

My sassy me.

So i watched My Sassy Girl, and this movies have tons of things about love blah, and about destiny.
 
Destiny. Yeah would you actually believe in that? Fate? They all sounded the same anyways.
 
As for me i really believe in fate, as in who we met, where we end up, what did we do, what happened around us. They all have a reason for happening. Personally i've seen enough mircles in my life, trust me whenever you're down and start sulking for exams, and when i say "Miracles do happen", i really mean it because i've seen it and i've exprienced many.
 
First when i went Singapore, and the first trip i made alone when going back Singapore, i was completely clueless where i shuld be getting down when i reach thbus station in sg etc. Halfway in Johor Bahru, everyone in the bus alighted leaving me and another lady. Yes i was frantic and restless and terrified, to a small extend haha. So when i went thru the immigration centre ( Causeway Point and not Second link, and i swear thats the only time i went thru that for the course of 2 years, ad maybe another second time ) So, this lady lost in the immigration centre, and because of the traffic we had to proceed and while on the other side of the bridge. One of the staff in the bus went searching for her leaving me alone in the bus.
 
Yeah awful experience, then she finally came, with her heels broken. Amazingly she sat near me, and i noticed her taking another pair of new shoes out. She initiated a conversation with me, telling me how one day in KL she bypassed shoe repairers on the street but ignored them, but somehow got the urge to get a pair of shoes for godknow what reasons. And there was she, trying to rush to the bus and her heels broke. Later when we reached she walked me thru buildings and all the confusing paths to the nearest MT stations, 10min walk at least.
 
I used that path ever since.
I bitched about drivers not turning on car signal lights. Then one dayi was day-dreaming in car and forgotten to turn it on during a turn. Now i know why.
 
I hate drivers who drives slow, but once my mind was just somewhere else when i was driving, now i know why some drive so slow.
 
And many many more things kept happening to me and i really noticed it myself, i know i may look an entirely diffrent person from the outside all the time, with all my amplified emotions. I know...i know...
 
I get angry too easily...i laugh too easily...i frown too easily...well because grief make people crazy. I know it sounds selfish, wrong etc. "I thought i was diffrent. I thought i was strong but i'm not". I kept using the reason that i'm always so diffrent thats why i'm like that all the time. Its like a shield and i use it as an excuse all the time. Its pretty pointless most of the time, and stupid. Funny and everytime after such things happen, i felt so ever awful and like, you know the typical "how i wish i've never done that". Maybe thats part of growing up i don't know.
 
Oh and did i mention, this movie My Sassy Girl, i watched it halfway and never continued it untill today. Always thinking its going to be an awful dumbass movie...for a dumbass. Hell, miracle. I now know why...destiny made me watch this movie right now right then. See thats the reason why i love movies. Well something happened recently ( check the date and day ), and this movie had really strucked me hard. I know im all speechless now and probably and apology would never help.
 
Call me emo or whatever, that is because you refuse to sit down, flip the pages and read the storybook. Oh wells, so...hmm...sorry? "How i wished i've never done that". Maybe thats exactly why it happened. Maybe. Perhaps. I don't know.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment