Friday, September 4, 2009

Because words cannot be taken back

What a stressful week! But i believe i can make it through and will see the light after all these hardship, like i remember i saw somewhere saying "no matter how dark the night, morning always come".
 
They do. Miracles do happen.
 
Just a minute ago YewJin asked me to buy cake for Ken's birthday on Tuesday. You know you just dip my heart into a beaker full of 5M of concentrated HCl solution? Jealous. I've never once have a birthday party where i dont have to worry about. Thats what you get for having a constantly shifting environment, and friends never stay long. They always stay for one year, and then leave and i'll have to start all over again.
 
Happened in Form 1.
Then Form 2.
Then end of O level.
Then 3 months in AC Junior College.
Then 6 months in Nanyang JC.
Then 1 year in Ausmat.
Then its coming again after year 1 of Engineering since we'll be streaming into different courses.
 
Funny how everytime i mention that people are not staying long they'd find it no big a deal. Thats what i get for having a pasttime of mines different than most people. Anyways, suddenly the idea of time machine pops out in my head, and i'd think what would i do with that.
 
I guess right now i only have 2 things in mind, firstly is to reverse back into time and take back what i tell to one of my friend. We're near strangers now and there has been a lot of misunderstanding. I'm not even sure what is going on.
 
Second is to...I just changed my mind. I guess i'll just stick to that one move. That is the painful part, that my mind is constantly changing its mind depending on every small details that occured, and its pretty tiring. Honestly, its not like there hasnt been enough stuff going in my head already.
 
...because words cannot be taken back, and no deeper regrets can take you back in time.
 
Sometimes you just wish that human are loveless vessels. Thats all, back to reality and rushing for my Structures Project Slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment