Saturday, September 19, 2009

Couple of things

Just a quick couple fo things recently,
 
# The haze is so bad for the past few days. i could literally SMELL it in the air the very moment i wake up in my room. Terribad.
 
# its raining for the past few days! Good thing to rid the air off those terrble haze
 
# My newspaper bridge suceeded! Despite the fact that i've been working in a 2man group only, and the bridge weighed 0.8-0.9kg and had ~5mm deflection. It made some scary sound as we suspended the 20kg load, and we were terrified to the point that we didnt start the timer. Silly us, even the tutor had to raised her voice to remind us of that. Made it, and when we decided to add another 10kg load, it fell apart right away, not to mention nearly half of the members broke apart.
 
# Computing MATLAB is so tedious and hard! Even with my friend's reference in front, it still toke me a full 1hour+ to understand it.
 
# Electric quiz is so hard as well!!
 
# I got 7/8 marks for my Electrical Eng mid-term test! So all its not all that bad when come in terms with all my past failures haha.
 
# I stayed back untill 8pm+ for my bridge project and dinner for 2 days and pretty late for couple of days as well. Man it was tiring but worth the stay.
 
# 2 of my RL friends is picking up the game World of Warcraft. Totally surprised me.
 
# Just watched The Ugly Truth. Pretty hillarious movie.
 
# I'm feeling hungry now so i'm off to eat something and thats it for today's entry =D

No comments:

Post a Comment