Monday, December 28, 2009

Lester's Letter

Dear ___________ ,
 
      Hi, its been a while already huh i guess. Holidays been great, and xmas been fun as well. Had xmas eve dinner with friends and had some real fun with Band Hero, and also a fun time @ City Harvest Church near my monash campus, and also enjoyed the cozy family dinner with my extended family, at least untill the part where i overheard my aunt prompted the same old question to my sis. Shooked my head and gave a long sigh at the side there.
 
      Hey and guess what? i'm going to head down sg for the first time after a real long time. Gonna go there and countdown, and meet up with my secondary classmates which i really missed their company a lot. Feels like family sometimes, because i could just be myself for the 100% when i'm with them. Cross yer fingers i get to go for the Eye of Singapore ferris wheel ride tho. Was planning to go down to Night Safari, only to have my friend checked the site and one of the animals are pig. On top of that, the animals are hardly anymore fascinating than a zoo. Figured why spend the money in a Night Safari where my visions are blurred and handicapped, when i could juts go to the damn zoo since my purpose is all about seeing the creatures.
 
      Help at my dad's shop today, which is a Sunday. Got there at like 3pm or so, and was busy attending customers at least untill 5 or so. Then only to realized i havent had my lunch yet. Usual drill for my parents i guess, moneys are earned hard. Some of them pisses me though, like a phone call asking me are there any "test units" in the shop which i misheard as "cash units" and for the 3 times i requested for him to repeat his sentence, or explain what did he mean, he simply just say "test unit" again instead of attempting to paraphrase. Whats wrong with you people really? Isnt it obvious that i dont understand you? I make an effort to paraphrase all the time tho.
 
       Time is passing slowererererer as the days pass, but so far i've been really optimistic about it. What hangs on in my mind is "i should enjoy my holiday to the fullest, enjoys its leisure and the need to not do anything. And should have no regrets when comes the time where these things are long lost". For now i'm hearing a lot of people's regrets and believe it or not, i am actually noting the all of them down.
 
       Oh hey, and i think i really enjoy people's company sometimes. That includes just sitting down on a soft couch and just talk. Weird thing is i sometimes shut myself off people, don't exactly know the reason tho. Perhaps i was too accustomed to living alone, and i just suit all my time to myself and wouldnt have to bother about other at all.
 
       One thing, recently i have a lot of nightmares. All of them have got to do with a loose teeth, or getting my car damaged or scratched. Everytime i wake up of those dreams i felt really really horrible. Nontheless, i still felt very much secured when i dive into my nest with the comforter, pillow and bolster. Oh, and i swam the other day also, pushed to 14 laps the other day and 12 laps couple days ago. Shouldve remained at the 14 lap mark but procrasinated, damn! I really liked swimming, or should i say, i liked the water a lot. Did i also mention i used to stucked the water exit channel in my shower room with a bucket and let the water filled up my entire toilet a lot when i was a kid? Don't know where i got this liking from.
 
       I think thats all, hope you're doing great and havent heard from you a long time already.
 
P.S. I missed talking to you, and i think i missed you already.
 
 
                                                                                                     
                           Sincerely,
Lester
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment