Monday, December 7, 2009

Shackles

Just had a game of Starcraft, and realises the enemy will not pull back their pursue...untill the last of my building burns in ashes.
 
So does my dad.
 
WHY do you have to pester me every single holiday? To work and what not. When i say this holiday is deserving for me because all the hardwork i've put in earned me this holiday, you told me "so you're going to sit in front of this machine for the entire holiday?". What and where is this coming from? Then when i said so what, i couldve just went for dish washing just to shut your damn mouth up, you said its as if you're forcing me into this.
 
Seriously, what?
 
Countless times have i told you that i cant just be taking any jobs for the sake of doing it, if then whats the point of working? Just an act to shut your mouth up? The good deal is that i get to have fucking salary, at the price of what? My happiness. My joy. My Soul. Years ago it took me great shame to fight my soul back and throw away all the glory, now you want my soul to get scarred again? Why are people in my family just cannot stand me being happy and what not? My sibling is another whenever i achiev good results.
 
Fuck it, really.
 
I am so sick of all these shits already. Do i look like an ingrate to you? Of all the luxury i have do i still whine, complain, asking for much much more? Because im telling you i really dont think so, you are the one not being grateful enough to bear a child like me!
 
Look at all the dumb fucks around who messes all day and not study.
Look at all the spoiled kids nowadays that cant do a single housework, let alone handling all the housekeeping matter at home.
Look at all the overly protected, overly dependant kids who cant take care of themselves and handle their own matter. E.g. Travelling independantly.
Look at all the critters childrens who lived an unhealthy lifestyles. Smoking, drinking, car racing and noisy car exhaust pipes.
 
At an age of 20 you're still very much treating me like a primary school kid, not understanding the fact that given one container can only fit so many things, and given the presence of a type of object in the cointainer, the other type must be ejected. "One more thing, one less thing", you're being...*inhale*
 
FUCKING greedy. I tell you what now, i'll just REFUSE to work now. You should get a taste of what other type of kids have got to "offer" you, because i tried communicating to you, and i see the utter complete fultility now.

No comments:

Post a Comment