Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whats up

Yeah, whats up! Been a while since last entry so yeah here i go.
 
#1
Couple of things been going on, one is meeting up with my primary school friends again, glad to have reconnected and get back to each other again. Its definitely great to have you guys back into my life, for the least i feel very much myself around these people, like you really dont have to worry about making silly comments and feeling akward. Not to mention two of my friends were classmates with me for full 8 years. Its definitely some amazing figure there.
 
I liked the flexibility as well, got asked to have a day trip to Malacca and it happened. I mean, thats something i've always wanted to have in my life and so glad it has finally befell on me, enough satisfaction already even just for once. Had some nice beer at some german bar with friends after the day trip. Another thing i'd like to do as well.


#2

I did research on white/grey hairs, because you've got no idea how bad in a situation i am. I literally have to dye my hair every alternate haircuts i get. Yes the white hair is THAT bad. Its visible from a mile away if thats what you want to know. Im kidding, but its definitely visible for a range that typical day-to-day conversations takes place. So turns out theres only a handful of reason to it, its either hereditary which is largely the case, or due to lack of melanine which is responsible for the colouring of your hair. So i furthered the research and it turns out that your body actually does funny things when low on nutrients a.k.a. when you starve yourself.

Which is exaclty what i've been doing...unintentionally. Like im seriously either too lazy to get my food, or just too clueless about what to eat for a meal. Currently trying a solution to this reason, who knows it may turn out to be the major cause. Starting 2 days ago i've been having regular meals, and small bites for the interval between to big meals. So far so good, and honestly, i havent been having such regular meals...in years.

#3

I swam today, again. Its been my weekly routine for like the third years already. Its going good, and its already integrated into my life like...exercising is just something you have to do every week. No excitement nor boredom whatsoever, you just do it every week. I'd go for jogging on the weekends, but i really dreaded jogging, perhaps it takes some time to integrate into your life as well.

So i've got quite QUITE a good shape already, i'm much tanner than i used to, and i'm definitely not as skinny as i used to. Least i have muscles ( eh.....a little yeah ) and im between having a single piece of muscle on your abs and buldgy 6 packs. Like i've met so many past friends recently, most of the comments were "you were so much more tanned now" or probably more built-up than i used to. You CANNOT deny that those compliments were sweet as candy.Well, best of all, i know my health is in good shape.

Ok, i dont know why i said that. Maybe just to brag a little, like sometimes, just maybe SOMETIMES i could see in somebody's eyes that they've wanted decent body like mines, or heights like mines ( thats one thing i've been taking granted for, 183cm sounds all too easy for me to get, hell how many guys out there dying for that sorta heights ), and i've realized it all came down to hardwork ( perhaps not he height =X ). I was told like "there are no ugly girls, only lazy girls" before, and so far its been right to a large extent. I mean im not trying to put you down or something, but came to think about it, i've really REALLY worked hard to get it.

Just into some details, last time when i first started on this routine, i cannot even complete HALF a lap of free style in an olympic sized pool. In addition to that, i dont even know how to do a proper breast stroke. Right now i could do 6 laps of free style with ease. Like i mean, you wanted something, you've gotta work hard to get it. Which brings me to my next point -

#4

I cant wait for the release of my Year 2 Sem 1 results. Like i've been working for a HD. Yes quit patronizing me how easy a HD is to get. Like hell some people have never gotten anything else rather than HDs (Higher Distinctions). Im the odd one out for not able to secure any till so far. Its really bad. BUT BUT i've really been working for it. Hoping for my Thermodynamics for HD, if not its actually going to be quite a letdown and dissapointment. Like seriously it'd spoil my day. Or week. =(

#5

Sometimes, i do a lot of things all by myself. Lunch, dinner, shopping, whatever. Yes i can be deemed as the loner, but hey i do have my social times, but outside those times? I'll just be alone whats the big deal. To your surprise, many people actually are afraid to be seen alone outside. Like, they cant deal with the fact that they have no one to do things with sometimes. This is what i thought today, and done today.

I have a goal. Goal is to get 2x1GB RAM memory for my comp, swim, and have Sarawak Mee at a restaurant in Sunway. Like i dont need friends to get to my goal, its MY and MY goal. Its actually silly to have YOUR goals affected by your friends. Important lesson here. Know your goals, and go for it. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always expect for the worse, and prepare for the worst. Here am i going to brag again, so far, education-wise, they have been going according to my plan. Results wise, many of them turns out to be on par with my plan as well. Sometimes i intentionally flunk a subject so i could score higher for the other because of how the grades go, like they take the best 4 subjects and such.

So, stick to your goals!

#6

I think the length of this holiday is just perfect. I think i have sufficient rest already and is probably ready for the next encounter.

#7

I think i've been doing a really good job being grateful of what i have now in my life. Like a really good job =)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment