Sunday, August 15, 2010

Been a while

So its been a while since i last entered an entry, today particularly is a good day to do so because today is just special - in both pleasant and a shit way.
 
Woke up this morning, finished my tutorial, and then played the entire afternoon untill lunch time, and resumed playing my Starcraft II. Packed my fish and released them at Desa Park City.
 
Yes, i packed all my 9 fishes and let them loose in the huge lake. I'm pretty its a environment for the habitat of a fish, because theres just so many others around. The primary reason for this is that i've grown tired of the endless invasion of diseases, although i managed to rescue the all of them for the most part, but i'm just....tired already. I'd watch them go free in the huge pond where they could definitely strive, rather than watching them die under my care. Upon releasing them, there was a huge mix of feelings, and no particular feeling is dominant enough for me to identify it out. Thats it. Farewell.
 
Came back and went jogging, a new activity i added to my exercize routine. So rather than just swimming once a week on Tuesdays, i go jogging on Saturdays. Came back, showered and played Stacraft 2 again. Lost 8 games and won only two, although i'm still in the platinum league, but that sure doesnt feel good.
 
Went packing McDonalds ( Yes, i exercise because i could eat more junk food =P ), was planning to take away, and realised McD is in the Shell Petrol Station as well. So i went into the station's indoor counter and paid for the fuel, topped the fuel tank up, parked at the side, and decided to have McD right there in the restaurant. Counter lady misheard and took the wrong order, and i had to correct her and have her return my money.
 
I feel dumb. Like seriously, dumb.
 
Well, got my spriti's on the low tide now. Sigh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment