Monday, August 23, 2010

Wishing Well

Saw something the other, it was actually Kuroshio Sea Aquarium. It was the second largest aquarium int he world.
 
 
So my wishlist is now,
 
1' To spectate Great White Sharks behind cages OR Swim alongside with a whale shark / whale ( i'd prefer whale shark because other whales gives me the impression that they'll swallow me whole O_O ) in the open ocean
 
2' To visit to Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta / Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium in Japan / The aquarium in Dubai Mall.
 
Either of that. I really love aquariums. And really, i would be very much satisfied for the rest of my life if i get to do, especially the first one, and i would never give that dream up no matter how old i am. I will, and i know i'll never give that dream up because its something i've been having since childhood days and its still strong as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment