Monday, September 13, 2010

Fat

 
That, is of course NOT my body. However you should already have an idea whats today's entry will be about. FAT-ness!
 
I've been skinny all my life, never once fat, never once told im fat, and never looked fat. So yeah i went shopping yesterday in 1Utama for my Monash Ball outfit, wasnt very lucky, and so i went walking all by my own. Can you imagine, the entire mall has not a light-grey seemingly washed-out slim jeans that i could fit in? Every store i walk past i could literally hear the clothes and dummies point their finger and grasp their stomach while drown in laughter of my....fat-ness.
 
Seriously? One of the salesperson even indirectly told me i cant fit into one of the slim jeans with just one glance. SERIOUSLY? I must admit i was left pretty much devastated after yesterday. I couldnt find anything, can you imagine, 1Utama, and went home empty handed. Even my dad got couple of things geez.
 
So today went MidValley with 2Vs. Topman has a nice slim jean, but hell, size 34! GEEZ! I'm like just 1inch bigger or something and i relaly liked the jeans. DAMNIT! I couldnt bother to go into the details but yeah these two days hasnt been kind to me. I guess im like at the size of 35.5 or something, and the thing is when i feel my waist there aint no fats, i could feel my bone only.
 
Oh no, you mean because of my height and bone structure i could never fit in those awesome looking slim jeans? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ITS NOT FAIR.
 
P.S. basically im feeling to crappy to paragraph them nicely and mention all the details. urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment