Saturday, September 4, 2010

Photography

Its a tricky thing. Also a pain especially for me - I dont mind bringing the camera and taking good picture for people, only problem is THERE is no one there to take the picture for me!
 
 
Fanciful aint it? Its not my camera btw and i definitely do not own that lens. Its just that i am going for monash ball, and as much as i dont mind taking pictures of everyone else, i just hope i have as much photos of mines as the rest...and as good =P
 
So yeah, figures. Hopefully i could get someone.
 
Oh btw, today was a long day. I actually spent hours sitting in front of my school's comp with 2 of my other groupmates doing HYSYS. Was there since 2.30pm till 6pm. Crazy. It was tiring seriously, but somehow it felt good after all the exhaustion. Like some sense of achievement. Simply put it, we managed to solve the questions by in-depth thinking and lots of discussion and i've really felt that i've learn a lot from the assignment, and theyre exactly like howmy future jobscope would cover. I hope every assignment could achiev this as well, but that doesnt mean i shd get assignments 24/7!
 
So yeah, laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment