Thursday, January 20, 2011

ALL IN!

Its 2 or 3 more weeks until my departure to Australia and I'm glad to say I'm prepared for it emotionally (meanwhile lets put aside preparation in terms of materials). Long holidays are good sometimes, yes i do mention it may be a tad boring but deep down I never took this holiday as boring to myself. I took it as a good time to rest and get myself ready in terms of emotions for whats coming up for me.

A good time to look at what I've done for the past year and also look forward to whats coming to my life. So here I am, all ready to embrace all the obstacles again because they make my life meaningful, because it'll be just like what everyone will be going through and although you may call it a boring and normal life, I'm glad to be able to enjoy a normal life.

Likewise I am going to miss my old home. Firstly is because I'm moving to Australia to study aboard, another is my family is moving to a condominium regardless. I somewhat always felt a great sense of attachment to my home, like I moved in when I'm a newborn and lived here ever since. If this house has a soul, I'd say its in sync with me for sure. Probably going to record every corner of my house and all the things that have happened. 

Feels good somewhat to keep moving forward. Look forward to my new hostel, my new environment, my new swimming pool in the campus, my new lifestyle, and of course my new phone =)


If I hadn't known enough, I'd say you're all mines. The first thing I'll get - probably the most superb calender organizer app around. One enough to let me note down every single present and oncoming activity in a very tidy and organized fashion with categorizing-capability. 

So glad I have the courage in the past to be able to drop everything behind just to find myself back so I could catch a breather, and live life like I do now with high spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment