Thursday, January 27, 2011

World

Forget what happened earlier, I really dont know what happened.

All I can say is all the possible nightmares that couldve happen, happened. I lost my way, and I have never felt so helpless and traumatized before, it was until the point I really feel like pulling over at the road and just call for help because I really could barely move forward. I lost my way for nearly an hour.

Also all the comfort I needed was not there because...I don't know, I am never going to get any in my life? Its just going to be another silent struggle again even though I felt really traumatized earlier and I really could break down if there was indeed someone there for me. 

Only I could hold myself together, because time and time again people around me just couldn't be of even a little help...even you.

No comments:

Post a Comment