Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All eyes on me

Well, the past few days have been fun, although I felt a great sense of responsibility to do a thorough body clean-up after that. That means drinking a lot of water and having really plain meals. Well thanks to those irresistible alcohols. Damn they are good.

Sunday the Jan 30th was pretty hectic for me, somewhat a reminder as to how hard our parents work as well. I was called by my parents to help out with the shop on Sunday because two of the staffs take leave on Sunday whilst the other staff rests on Thurs. I think. Counting me in that'd be the 4 of us in the shop that Sunday, and you can take my word that we are still somewhat short of 1 staff to be able to serve all the customers promptly and keep them occupied. Just some little insight into the situation, I reached at 1.30pm and only gets to sit down at 4.30 for my lunch. Other than this one old hag over the phone that pissed me to the core, I was feeling alright for the most. Yeah it was busy but it'd felt good because I know we're earning money. 

Had crabs and mantis prawn for dinner. Have not eaten crabs for a long time and had a sudden craving for it since I'm leaving for Australia soon. In addition to that, it is also in lieu of my sister-boyfriend's belated and my dad's birthday. Well I'd thought it was done for the day and there came Janelle sms-ing me asking when will I get to YewJin's house for his birthday bash. To be honest I've completely forgotten about it and although I may feel a little tired but a promise's a promise, so I rushed there regardless. That was a wise decision =)

Gosh! The alcohols! Black Label and V.S.O.P, thats like heaven or what? To top it off not many people were into drinking ( which to a large extent I was convinced by none other than my own observation that they actually could not drink as well as I =P ) so yeah I pretty much were hogging the Black Label especially. I'm sorry for also not paying for my share of Black Label, and I only realized that when I'm tipsy and were already too high to do anything about it. YJ's dad is a pretty cool lad, even suggested Vitagen as mixer for the Black Label which turned out to be pretty darn nice. 

Love all the crackle and laughs, and met tons of new people and also pissed two girls off because I was tipsy already and were picking on something silly she happened to have it slipped out of her lips...for couple of times. Oh wells, I was hoping to give you a nice toast ( which I was actually raising my glass at you for a good while ) and intend to give you a salute as an apology when you're going around bidding farewell, but I guess you were too pissed to even establish eye contact with me. Yes I'm at fault, but don't go hoping that I'd carry the blame entirely, I cant be pleasing everyone and if thats who you are then I'd pass at befriending with you. Oh wells, I still had fun for 95% of the night because...I'm suppose to have fun? =)

Last night I joined sara bren and many others for more V.S.O.P. at sara's place. Chat/drink untill 6 in the morning, had McDonalds fo breakfast and part our ways. Gotta say I love the company a lot. 

Life's good?  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment