Sunday, April 3, 2011

1 Hour

Nothing much has happened recently, it's not as though I want something to happen either. Things are fine the way they are now so why not enjoy this luxury.

Life now is somewhat a repetition, you wake up, go for classes, cook for lunch/dinner, chit-chat in the kitchen, do some work or procrastinate, and then head off to bed. 

Daylight savings ended today, and that means I gained an extra hour of sleep this morning. Joy. My hair is getting longer by the day, and I shall persevere and leave my hair long since I have not done so and would really love to try to have long hair for once before I graduate. 

Other than that, its the usual. Nothing much in my life bothers me for real, only that issue and that same issue for like forever and I guess my life's just like that until I get an answer for that, then I could inhale and breathe out a new life. 

I guess that's it for this entry, just wanted to drop a post.

1 comment:

  1. Lester with long hair, something I've got to see heh heh.

    ReplyDelete