Monday, November 5, 2012

Lemonade

If all bodes well, I've gotta say -

I'M DONE WITH UNIVERSITY!

I know, I know, you'd probably go yeah yeah whatever but hey, no hating on the goodies kay? Gotta say most of the events that took place this last semester has been rather smooth and I'm truly grateful for the smooth sail this semester. 

The Design Project is definitely one to name. It's rare to have 6 people gathering together on a Friday munching on biscuits and chatting about all the irrelevant stuffs when we have a due date coming up. No stress no fightin' no hatin'. Definitely one to remember, and I sure look forward to the pool party.


All the trips will be trippin' all over my calender as well the moment I start flying back for my sis's wedding. Gold Coast, Tasmania and Central Australia. Oh, just the thought of em' gets my spirit floatin' a little. Besides, had a great time past exam on Tues, although I did have a hard time recovering from a little overdose of alcohol (I have to admit, I'm out of practice and it's probably the excessive green tea I had on a daily basis), but it was all good and fun. Ate good food, had a great time in the outdoors and just doing things without worrying, it's like Sydney all over again and I like the vibe in it. The care-freeness. 


So that's it to the academic chapters of my life, and I think I deserve half a page of utter blankness in the book after the last sentence summing up that chapter. Until the next page which reveals the next chapter, I'll live my life the way I promised myself many many years ago, dwell in life's happiness like wedding ( it's finally hitting me that my sister is INDEED getting maried end of this month! ) and bring myself to all the adventures waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment