Saturday, March 30, 2013

Ashamed

I'm not even going to lie, I'm actually feeling ashamed and pressured for not having a job yet. 

On top of that and the rest of my life's issues, I visited Mid Valley's career fair today and there are occasions which employers cast their condescending looks on me. That or how reality swings its bat real hard at me, reminding me of all the ugliness in society. 

I can't even bring myself to meet people who has a chance of bombarding their questions of "how's your job search" on me, and then carry on with the most utterly useless advises of all.

But I did my best today, I gotta admit I was really down on the way back from MidValley but I think i withheld it alright when having lunch with my friends in the mall or when I got back home. Not a single complaint or whining, because it's my new year resolution and...

...to be honest no one really cares anyways. I've come to accept that a lot of late, like seriously, no one gives a shit. They pretend to, but at the end of the day it's not their life, they resume theirs (and not yours) the next day. I've already come to terms with that. 

But that's ok, because I know someday I'll find the happiness I've promised myself to find, the last piece of my puzzle. Even if I don't I should be fine, somehow.  

Hmmph, nice weather tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment