Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Moments

Could have, would have, should have told you louder. It felt just like a soft whisper of "Thank you" and I just shrugged it off. Felt a bit sorry for not making an entry regarding this matter, and time just passed by like a brush over my shoulder. 

I'm definitely one step closer, and that's a huge milestone - because I have been stagnant for a really long time and I don't know where to find the light in this sewage cross way. It's not so much of a blind crawl now, even though I don't see it I think I can feel the warmth at the end. I understand you know, I'm not the worst and I have this conscience for a reason...

I could be tiny for big reasons. 

Thank you, I'm almost ready to take on the world. 

"I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive." - Charlie, Perks of Being a Wallflower.



No comments:

Post a Comment