Monday, May 27, 2013

Thoughts Blender

So I was using a blender just now to make myself a cup of orange goodness, and since I'm making for a single person's portion, it turned out to have a lot of foam in it but I drank it anyways.

Then I thought how cool would it be to have a centrifugal instrument next to it that could do the job, and isolates the gas out.


Then I thought of the possibility of integrating both said purpose into a single machinery.


Then I thought of what students of other faculties could've had in their minds when they were drinking a cup of orange stuffs. Maybe "Gasification of orange at nanoscale turns citric acid into carcinogenic components". I made that up. It's still engineering gosh darn it.


Then the thought came...


Maybe I should just chew my oranges the next time. Voilà.


Crap, the gas is acting up in my stomach now. CENTRIFUGE MYSELF PERHAPS! I actually laughed at myself for even considering it, like maybe I'd go downstairs with the children park's swings etc.


What an evening =)









Edit [shortly after the conclusion]: I finally updated and my blog have a new background! It was taken on the 24hours train ride from central Australia. I love that trip, and some of the pictures of the straight roads in the middle of a desert were something I've always wanted to do in my life. Yes, I literally meant life and it was a satisfying moment for me in my life, to top it off it was my graduation trip. That feels good. Living life with no regrets huh. I think I've been doing a great job thus far.



No comments:

Post a Comment