Saturday, July 29, 2006

ever had a shock of your life?

yea the title sounds interesting but i'll start off with somehting boring LOLZ.....
 
here goes....
 
went for laundry juz now.....n be4 that was browing youtube.com for tons of WoW pvp videos....n then MPH was opened but somehting with the circuit n lights juz couldnt be turned on...n went to JCRC lounge n play pool for like 5 sec only n play the soceer wateva thingie where u move bars of artifical players n shoot the ball...not sure wat they;re called exactly but u'll find these table soceer games common on chalets / hotel games room.....n then went back n there went my wow videos browsing....then laundry ( again....)....then came back...grab my water bottle ( its a freakin 100 plus bottle cuz i simply couldnt afford a nicer bottle....lolz...) n then grab my fren's E math book n wana return him but hes not in..ended up filling water only.....came back intend to use the rest of my superglue to mend my spoiled slipper n shoe...but found it was all harden....*spits blood*
 
now here goes wat happed to me on 27th July 2006
 
but 1st thing....
 
IMPORTANT : What will be mentioned below enclosed by the sign " < " and " > " are all facts, and no biased or personal feelings are put in. This is due to my school's policy on blogging thus it pose no offence to anyone and will only state facts ( FYI - this is no big joke, i have seen my fellow schoolmates so close to gettin expelled because rude comments were found on their blog)
 
< On 27th July 2006, at 1300h, my Social Studies teacher came into my class, she asked for the mindmap homework which she asked us to do, and i actually threw it off thinking that she will not need it anymore, however, though i passed up my Source-Based Question homework, she made me sit outside the classroom for the entire 40 minutes and asked me to finish my homework outside the classroom. After her lesson, she warned the couple of us to better hand it in by that day if not we will end up sitting outside the staffroom, then she took her leave, then the couple of my friends and I went in and get prepared for Elementary Mathematics. Our teacher, Mr Thong, came in at about 1340, and then taught us. After which he stopped and let us to preceed with out own E Maths homework. Quite a few of us were studying Chemistry, thinking that it might be ok for him since our Chemistry test was just right after school. I was sitting at the back of the class, with my friend beside me, and another standing in front of me listening to me as i explain something in Chemistry to my friend next to me. Our E Maths teacher came right straight to my group, stared at us and then picked up my friends chemistry file and threw it backwards for quite a distance, later he threw my file also backwards for some 3 metres, all my papers clipped in the files flew all around the class. I was stunned as i was not aware of his disallowance of revising another subject. He later turned back, kicked my friend's table ( the seat was unoccupied at that time)  violently and pushed the table and the table fell with all my friend's book all under the desk all scattered around the floor. He showed immense anger and it was done wuite violently >
 
Yep that is wat happened to me.....and again i mean no offence.. .actually i didnt quite know wat i did wrong n he juz slammed my chemistry file......1st thing my SS techer by sending me out n gosh its the most shameful stuff 2 me lo lolz...but its quite common n i kinda deserve it la....quite n xperience....quite a number of teachers saw me....Mrs Suzanne Yeo saw me n i was covering my face n she said sth like " i saw u...." lol....n then my a math teacher sumore....came by n i was like " gosh madam u haf 2 believe me tis is my 1st time being sent out by a teacher in my entire life!!" n she was chukling n laughing bout it.....hate those looks some teachers gave 2 us when they walk past....sigh so pai se....n then the file incident...out of so many subject's file he can throw, so coincidentally he threw my favourit-est subject's file n i was all O.O lolz....actually i think i should made a report to the school about my teacher's act lo, after all it is quite scary and a bit out of hand liao lo....
 
once again, what i say above pose no offence to anyone and pls notify to me if ever anything above mentioned were found false to u and i will make the neccesary apology and ammendment.....
 
hmm ...wat other incidents that occured tis week ah...
 
basically nth much lo....Tues/Mon ( i 4got la...) is sec 4's charity bazaar and my class sold brownies...GOSH its SOOOO GOD DAMN NICE LA!!! 1st time i taste brownies so nice...nicer thatn Secret Recipe i must say...its like crunchy on the above n slimy inside....SOOO NICE!!! sumore baked by 1 of my classmate's mom....walau nice la...
 
and Preliminary Examination timetable out liao.....walau so stressed....28/08 - 30/08 got couple of papers....then followed by teacher's day celebration..so no paper....n then teacher's day itself n NO paper!! n then my 1 week break...resume on 11/09 and exam all the way till 20/09.....walau...my L1R5 = 9pts dream.......
 
fish's all doing well....like em...very active everyday...put my finger inside still wana eat my finger lo...so greedy for food....
 
and then juz got my school's new corporate shirt.....dry-fit quiality punya le....OWNS!!! say U LIKE IT!!
 
yep thats all la....basically nth much tis week so...sien sien a bit...chasing homework...studyin for tests....oh yea n took my chemistry test...did all ok...got my e math test paper back got 33/40....head care la A1 enuf lo.....heehz kk think i mark the end of my weekly diary here =D
 
and 1 last thing....click the pic below n c the letter its damn funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment