Wednesday, July 12, 2006

fish orgasm? candy orgasm? prelim's terror?

Ok changed my font colour of my sis was all bitchin bout it LOLz...but ne wayz found it quite true lo....very stroking sia....but if u were planning to make me change 2 a bigger font....im deeply sorry...TOO BAD!!! MWAHAHHA
 
ok.....last week i got this fish-orgasm....n started to go round the world to look for fishes....i remembered some place called Ginza plaza has multiple aquarium shops...so i toke a bus n went there alone....thinking tat i might need 2 do it the ninja-y way to prevent my fish exposure cuz boarding sch actually *sniff* forbids pets *sob*.....so i went....(wah so much suspense.....)...i reached there had McD....then started to look 4 it...SUPRISINGLY...it turned out bad....changed to a Kopitiam liao....then like some 347 steps away is another aquarium shop...i dashed there wif great excitement...only 2 realise that it sells onl salt water fish cuz of the salty smell...i vomitted blood...then i started bitchin bout ti 2 my fren n he says that theres another 1 like combine wif other pet shop 1....of course i was all fed-up n continue 2 go back baording....
 
Next day he asked me 2 go wif him....1st he wana buy candies....2ndly says he wana show me where it is...i followed....DAMMIT!! he pointed tat Kopitiam n said "neh tats the fish shop"....i went in front of the kopitiam n gave him a which-part-of-tis-kopitiam-looks-like-a-fish-shop-to-u kinda looks....knnz...then we went buying candies...
 
NOW!!!! its a shop SATURATED WID CANDIES!! biscuits...sweets...kokocrunch sumore...chocolate...U NAME IT!! its awesome....i bought some $10+ worth of candies though LOLZ...check it out down there la...
 
then l8ter we went clementi to look 4 aquarium shop cuz my halltutor's maid said that out fish in out hal..she bought some of em in clementi...after walking some 2764m......we gave up n went back....though we found a PET shop...but theres no fish....unless ur willing to drown a newly bought hamster in a container of water n label it as "fish"......
 
Been living a boring life.....u can literaly harvest Ling Zhi (some mushrooms tat yields high rarity)...cuz im all rotten ....wif spider webs n wif plants alrdy...gd thing is....by NEXT weekk....i can RETIRE FROM ALL MY CCA!! so i can focus on my studies....
 
and then during yesterday'e meeting...my president accidentally mixed up our interact club installation day's theme "Catalyst" to "Crystalyst"....which is a damn fucking weapon in DoTA.....OMG we laughed like shit for like some 10 min....
 
Targetted L1R5 = 9 points
 
Its poosible...but impoosible 4 lester 2 do it...cuz im simply toooooo lazy!! lolz ne wayz.....next week St.John i can retire alrdy....the official R.O.D ceremony will take place next week n i'll b officially out of my UYO (uniformed youth organization).....n Interact Club.....i dun haf tat anxiety 2 quit interact so badly la....but its juz like i can clear my mind of all the CCA-stress....n wats left is only my study....ne wayz Prelim (shortform la.....its actually O lvl preliminary exam) like some 7 weeks left only.....damn knnz...so sienz le...no motivation 4 me 2 study at all....WAT IS THE DAMN FACTOR 2 motivate me??!! LOVE? ANGEL ?? MUSIC?? lolz jk tats Gwen's stefani's album title....bleh i wan my life back!!
 
Maybe i should confiscate my own laptop ( n HOW exactly u do it Mr. Lester?).....to keep my self from the all tempting laptop.....sigh wat 2 do....tis is 21st centuary....FUCK IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment