Saturday, July 15, 2006

i finally can get rid of the fish orgasm...

oh gd news....as u can c from my pics....i alrdy added my newly bought fishes in2 my list....
 
Cool thing's is i got a madam from my sch 2 help me get 2 the aquarium shop.....1's even open 24/7....its was under some HDB flat la...n JUZ OPPOSITE CLEMENTI CENTRAL!! remembered when i ponder around tat clementi some last week n cant find ne thing? OMG i really vomitted blood....its juz bloody over the street....
 
sumore.....there r some FOUR..yes 4 of em in tat row of shop lots....so more varieties n options....i  bought some cheapo fish....some big packet of goldfishes ready to "worship" some bigger fish....actually as a food to bigger fish la....but cool thing's they're adorable....
 
bout em...they're some mini'sized goldsifh la...so i share cost wif my fren....l8ter bought a fish tank lo....some S$9......n my fren bought oso....also bought some anti-chlorine....the boss sais sth like " eh US brand very gd 1 le...." i went like headcare cuz i only cared bout Zoo ( another brand...like it cuz of the nice packaging.....) in blue colour.....then we went back....
 
got back @ boarding....separeted em out form the plastic bag...then filled my tank 1st wif water then add chlorine....OF COURSE i as impatient.....i added anti-chrlorine n after 10 min i was all rdy 2 throw a fish in....SO...i got 1 of the fish as hamster.....threw the MOST UGLY fish inside the tank....n then went off 4 dinner juz 2 try out whether the anti-chlorine suits my fishy fishes or not.....
 
after i came back of course it survived....then i took 1..then my fren's turn....then mines....juz 2 make things fair cuz both of wanted fish wif gd looks...then i got 5 n he got 5 oso...then the REST DUMPED in2 my sch's pond...LOLZ.....its in my sch's new building and its kinda shallow n guess wat? its a paradise....plants aside..under a BIG tree's shade.....wif pebbles @ bottom....n lots of peacock fish there oso.....n LOTS of tadpoles there for their daily wholesome meal....gd luck!!
 
then got back did some cleaning n there goes em on my table n the say-cheese-time.....but looking 4ward to get a FAKE plant in the tank.....I SWEAR it'll look a lot nice wif tat....=D
 
FYI...i haf some 10+ years of fish breeding xperience....SURE no problem 1....

No comments:

Post a Comment