Friday, September 22, 2006

Preliminary Examination II

18/09/06

A Math Paper I - Like hell la….i studied A MATH!! Have u ever heard of ppl studying for a math? Well I did lo lolz….guess wat? Some 5h were spent on A math over the weekend n I juz keep looking through past prelim papers n look for possible questions that I may not know of…I mean how 2 do la….n then uh….yea in the morning….like hell lo….very scared n terrified and were engulfed in fear….saturated with miseries…omg….then went in the exam n do la….but actually I shifted my priority from a math to bio….planned to get A1 4 a math but errps a bit the late liao but bio still poosble….so ya la…BUT I still put in like damn a  lto of effort 2 boost my amth….who noes miracle might happen n I might get n A2 lol…..then went in…..got 2 question duno how 2 do….then got this 1 question…actually quite easy but I made a DAMN BLOODY MISTAKE!! I realized it bu when I got the chance to revert it back….its alrdy 2 late….

12)c) A function f is defined by f : x -> 1 + 4x – x^2 , -1 < x < k

      i) Express the function f in the form of b – ( x – a )^2

FUCK SHIT!! WHY U TREAT ME LIKE THIS!! I BLOODY HELL NOE HOW TO DO THIS VERY WELL!! But my answer’s somehow different…the value for b is 1 + 2^2…instead I mistaken it n wrote it as 1 – 2^2……LISTEN HERE!!! I NOE I MADE A MISTAKE when I proceed 2 the rest of the question….but I juz cannot think of whether I should +2^2 or -2^2….i duno I juz simply go blind..then sumore got this question on differentiation and its function….

9) A particle moves in a straight line with a velocity, v ms^-1, given by v = 4t – t^2. When t=0, its displacement from a fixe point O is 3m

   i) the acceleration when it is instantaneously at rest

   ii) the value of t when the particle is again at its starting point

   iii) the total distance traveled by the particle for the first 7 seconds

P.S. cuz this is lame cuz I haf 2 type powers in the form of a^b….n uh….funny thing is at first I thought the 3m is 3m with the m is n unknown…later after 1 min only I realized its 3 metres….lolz….my fren made tat mistake n it was the joke of the day…LOL

GOD DAMN IT!!! I BLOODY DID ALL THE EXERCISE ON THIS TYPE OF QUESTION!! But my mind was somehow blank tat time…only did the 1st question…2nd n 3rd cant do la….fuck it….when my teacher gave exercises on this type of question way be4 the exam I bloody hell did all la….WALAU THIS IS UNFAIR!! A MATH IS RIDICULOS!! Can  u imagine u go 2 the market n tell the aunty there “ Hello aunty, I wan $ (4^3/2)( ln e ) worth of apples pls?” WAT THE HELL!! U DON’T RITE!! U JUZ SIMPLY TELL EM “ aunty I wan $ 8 wrth of apples” rite mah!! Urghh…..but of course somehow I find this argument lame….when comes 2 engineering…uh u noe la….then u might wana say we are FORCED to take it…errps….but I CHOSED to take it….oh wells….CASE CLOSED

Thx 2 my fren…..encouraged me by sayin….” Even if u lose 20 marks in the 80 marks paper I…..and 25 marks in the 100 marks paper II….u still can get A1 wud….” Wah kaoz….THANK YOU!!! I felt so much better hearing tat LOL

Geography Paper II - “ It is my duty to read you the preamble. You are warned that any unauthorized material such as notes and formula sheets, if found in your possession, will be taken to mean that they are intended for dishonest use. Please check your pockets and pencil cases now………….”

And at times some xtra will b there like the banning of handphones etc….i assured u….they said EXACTLY the same thing every time for every single exam ever since my sec2 year lolz….nth much…just that big map lengthen all the way form 1 end of the table 2 the other end n still stretches further n like how ma-fan reading the map n answering MCQs ( which is so-called objective questions in M’sia)…..hmm then got 3 papers doing 2gather…Geog paper I…..Lit paper I…..and Chinese lit….all 3 @ diff timing….(in order) 1h15min….1h20min…and 1h30 min….lol make our CPE so gan-jiong n haf 2 make sure we don’t talk la n things like tat….=D

19/09/06 

Biology Paper I / II - be4 I went in I was all like….” Oh no la…its gonna b like damn hard la….” N furthermore I slept @ like 12am last night n this morning gave myself a double dose by drinking the last bottle of chicken essence oso loz…..then went 2 sch I didn’t read at all be4 I went in the exam venue….” Ok lester listen here….u studied more than enuf liao lo….u went through the half-a-thumb-thick ten-year series…” all the…ALL the short answer question in the book….ALL….toke me some 5h 2 do tat though…of course separated la….hmm I should truly believe in myself lo….i REALLY PUT IN SOME HELLA LOT OF EFFORT….then went in…..paper I….MCQs….WAH HENG AH!! EASY!!! Then slept for some 20min….cuz finish very early….not 2 mention there r very few bio students only…like only 9 rows….usually like 15+ rows….then most of em also sleeping…..then later switch to paper II….wah my heart “lub-dub” “lub-dub” alrdy la….then when open paper…..dun care juz do like siao…do do do….in half an hour’s time I finish half the paper liao n when I look at the clock I was all lik O.O WTF???!! So FAST??!! I re-check my paper immediately whether any mssing pages or questions…no ah…then ok moved on 2 2nd section…no wonder…2nd section’s very lengthy tats y….i end up finishing some 15min early….n recheck….then chilled out a bit…conclusion

An A1 or A2…..im confident of it….pls la…if u noe 90% of the paper and tat 90% is like damn SURE of the answer….n the 10% is juz like “maybe I’ll lose one point cuz I missed out one content” or sth like tat….juz tat im still sure of the answer lo…..UNLESS they really look for minute-details in our answer, if not I should b able to score VERY high marks…but not over-confident la…but I haf faith in my studies and all the mugging n exercise I done n all the effort I put in n im sure they’ll turn out to b rewarding….lets hope la….

A Math Paper II – also…told myself “ I haf done wateva in my strength to know what I should noe for a math….try ur best lester……n dun ever gif out until the last stance!” went in lo….guess wat? Total marks 80….i left one question worth of 5 marks cuz I simply do not understand what “ singular matrix” is in the question n wif tat I cant proceed wif the rest….only 2 realised tat it means it doesn’t haf n inverse….AH SHIT LA!! But however the rest I CAN do n KNOW how 2 do….juz tat I fear tat a lot of miscalculations tat might lead 2 the downfall of my a math performance….truly n seriously…

20/09/06

Higher Chinese Paper I / II - wow the whole audi's so packed....some 500++++ ppl in one audi...n guess wat? i couldnt bother much bout chinese lo...its crappy...n uh....paper II change format this year....i mean O lvl...its like some fill-in-the-blanks-with-phrases-which-you-need-to-choose-one-from-the-few-of-them-in-one-whole-long-passage.....n uh 3 comprehensionn 1 summary writing....n A LOT TO WRITE.....siao....untill i write till i feel dizzy...n when prelim ends....felt nth....

SUMMARY

Biology – A1/A2 , basically very confident with it, unless they asked for details then the marks might fluctuate a bit

Chemistry – A1 , no reason y I cant get A1….paper I, II, III all did very well lol

Physics – A1/A2/B3 , B3’s there cuz I think most cases I might get A2 n then falls off a bit….cuz screwed paper I

A Math – A2/B3/B4 , I really have no idea……

E Math – A1/A2/B3 , cant b so jialat rite….i think…THINK I can get better la…

Geography – B3/B4 ,  ah screwed it la! I dun plan 2 take geog in2 my L1R5 at ALL

Combined Humanities ( SS + Lit ) – A2/B3 , both did well….

English – B3/B4/C5 , errps…so long liaocant remember la…actually not tat well lo….hehez...but at least will pass

Higher Chinese - B3/B4 , i dun gif a shit

--------------------------------------------------------

And here i am finished prelim...but frankly....i felt even worst after prelim....totally got nth 2 do...aunty's left home to KL...NO WOW N INTERNET!! gonna gg find my dad's fren in tampines liao lol......n then here i m using this super slow internet @ McD....juz ate McFlurry n regular Fries right after my boarding sch dinner...now u understand how desperate i m 2 use n internet or not??!!! dammit....n next week....siao...all intensive teachings n paper review...imma gonna die...im FUCKING BLOODY HELL NOT WASTING MY 4 DAYS HOLIDAY JUZ LIKE TAT!!

--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment