Saturday, September 30, 2006

Senior's Night 06'

29/09/06 - 2350h

Ok its been a while since I last typed….however the main reason im back to this is because I just had my Senior’s Night Dinner….its a formal dinner in our school’s auditorium to bid farewell to all those taling GCE “ O” Level Examination who will b leaving sch very soon….like a farewell dinner oso….

HOWEVER be4 tat…..this morning is our school’s Farewell Chapel Service…which is the whole sch gather 2 bid farewell 2 us Sec4s Express classes….( not 2 mention next Mon we’ll b coming back cuz this Sec4 batch is very poor in results n expected 2 come back for normal lessons…..dammit)…n uh….ya lo…sing songs….then some speeches….then after tat some 10 min break 4 whole sch then back at the new auditorium….which is named  Tan Sri Dr Tan Chin Tuan Auditorium….in memorial ( CHOI!!) …sry….in appreciation for Dr Tan Chin Tuan who FULLY donated the whole auditorium which has a capacity of about 2k or maybe more…..n then proceeded to Honour’s Day Celebration….(it’s a damn Friday…y so many things wan…)….of which I will b one of 900++ ppl who will go on stage n receive a certificate ( which is replaced by a fake stroll…looks cool huh) ……Certificate of Distinction in Interact Club……cool huh….got Silver last time round for my Uniformed-Youth Organization ( UYOs) which is silver….joined 1yr+ then got silver is considered GODLIKE…frankly….then go on stage receive the damn stroll after hearing some 15min speech from sch principal Dr.Ong ( of which I slept for 10min….) n our Guest of Honour….if not mistaken Minister of Education of sth like tat….n some 15 min speech ( of which I slept for 5 min)…..then the end….chiong back boarding sch…..BIG THANK YOU 2 those laudry aunty who were willing 2 trouble emselves n help me wash my long sleeve shirt n sch pants so I can wear 4 2nite’s Senior’s Night….ur the BEST!!!

Of which I would like 2 mention something…..this is damn not a lie….after I read this then u would know how great out sch is…..( which I fear I might 4get 2 mention….cuz it was mentioned 2 sec4s during farewell shapel service…)….in…

Year 2004 – ACS(I) achieved the top two Ministry of Education awards

Year 2005 – ACS(I) have all its Performing Arts Club ( some 6 of them, Guitar Assemble, Drama, Chinese Performing Arts etc) obtained Gold awards, of which 2 of them obtained Gold with Honours

Year 2006 – ACS(I) have been the Top Sports Boy School in the entire Singapore for the 10th year, beating other prestigious school like Raffles Institution, St. Andrews and Hwa Chong Institution. Of which our schools have some 10 plus sports ( in fact we obtained 13 gold medals this year for sports)

This is sth really great…..AC man…..ok the lets move on to Senior’s Night….some short speech form Dr.Ong….then of course be4 tat keep taking photo like siao….then during dinner time got some performance…like singing….n then teachers sang oso……of which all of us openly n rude-ly called out teachers name without the appropriate addressings….liek our PCT ( pastoral care teacher…which is also n assistant class teacher) Mr. Thong Nai Kee….we openly kept calling him “ NIKE!!!” wif our principal nearby….of course lights were dim then…so lol cant c….n then our CT ( class teacher ) Mrs Ho – Toh Ling lee ( her name was registered this way….her husband’s surname’s Toh but she wanted her own surname 2 appear so she registered as Mrs Ho-Toh Ling Lee but most of the time we call we Mrs Toh….in fact shes our new CT….n I nvr realized she ALSO n GCE “O” Level Social Studies marker….she taught us SS alright….wow….but can tell shes very experience oso….of course my previous CT better..Mrs Lee…..35years of teaching….) ….and we kept calling “ HO-TO-HO-TO-HO-TO-HO-TO…!!” non-stop lol…we even did tat in front of her face but she was alright wif tat…I think so….n then some video clips on all the teachers farewell msg 2 us….some Physics teacher said n was showed exactly on the screen “ Believe in the POWER of god….” Then sth sth like “ Latent Potential Energy” and calle us 2 teasure “ TIME” and exam’s not far way n we should “ SPEED up…” cuz the “ DISTANCE….” N many more lame stuff la….n we should always get out “ WORK done…”…..1 thing u should noe…our sch teacher r super lame…..at times lamer than us….then after tat we sang “Au Lang Syne”….n then followed by our sch anthem…..be4 tat also got a toss….we “YAM~~~~~~~~~~~~” for like some 2-3min lol…..n like everybody’s like shouting our real loud….n I was really shouting real loud…its like 3 years in ACS….everything were shouted out n expressed out loud….then “ SENG~~~~~~~”……then some 20sec silence….then 1 of my classmate..also a rugby player…..suddenly….” YAM~~~” then there goes the 2nd yam seng for like some 2 min….then seng again…lol…..we joked a lot…ran here n there n take picture…..ate some real gd food….( of course we paid S$40…..i haf totally no idea when they’ve taken tat $$ from us….dammit u sly ACS lolz)…..then had some real great time treasuring the very last moments we haf….

Theme is  “ Till we meet again”…..n my 1 of my classmate told me..

“ yea yea till we meet again…..on next Monday…”

I lol’d….

Oso….all of us haf a mini-booklet…(of which I lost it LOL)….its a booklet wif all classes a page of photos….n juz like tat la….n our class secretly put 4 teachers photo from the sch’s staff’s profile….PCT looking at the side with the bubble saying sth like “ wat is tat?” n our A math teacher…*inhale* Mrs Dalwinther Kaur…..saying “ If Ruben can do it, so can u”….cuz Ruben Money ( yes NO DOUBT tats his real name….) is quite a slacker in my class….n she like to tease…*ehem* let me rephrase….INSULT him a lot….2 examples…theres this once she kindly asked whether Ruben will go IB next yr n stay in ACS(I)..he mentioned no n she was so disaapointed…cuz…..she simply haf no 1 2 insult next yr anymore….n she said tat in front of my whole class….n during the dinner the farewell msg she also mentioned tat she’ll miss Ruben ( n of course we ALL noe WHY….)….n then theres this once my fren behind was like complaining 2 her in class bout A Math homework n “walau madam im gonna die la…”…she looked very serious n turn n asked me “ Lester….pls open the window now….” Of which outside the window is some hollow space and is some 4 storey high…..LOL…..n then Ms Chew Kar Wai…my English teacher….( of which our class split in2 half for eng..this goes well 4 all the class in O lvl….)….the bubble saying “ FIGHT AHH!!!” lol of which she came 2 our dinner table n threatened us 2 reveal the culprit of doing this….lolz….of course la…she everyday in class…for eg….” Walau madam y gif sumore homework!!”….then she replied….” Y NOT HAPPY AH??!! FIGHT LA!!”….1 thing u should noe..she VERY feminine…n very gentle n like very high class 1….n she can said like tat 1 le…of which the whole class would stand up n started yelling “ FIGHT LA!!!” n she would “ OOOI!! DUN AH!!”….n then some disruption tat’ll carry on for some 5 min n she’ll start scolding us….”Listen..u stop talking n stop being irritating…”….im glad tat im ranked the top for imitating all the teachers…of course being ranked by my classmates….n everytime I’ll imitate her saying “Listen…U don’t roll ur eyes….make all the “ze-ze” sound…n tell the examiner As I mentioned Earlier….no u listen…u don’t do tat….listen stop being irritating..” in fact she said tat 2 almost every class be4 our O lvl eng Oral Examination….n I bet wif all my frens tat she’ll say tat n no doubt I won the bet la….cuz she told us not 2 do tat if the examiner prompt us the same question again during the oral exam…..if not we’ll irritate the examiner n marks will go straight down….n lastly…our chemistry teacher Ms Kwoh Siew Lai….” Just drop Chem la..” lol…she everyday call us 2 drop chemistry 1….cuz we did quite badly for chem tests n 2 prevent us pulling the whole cohort’s average….she advised us 2 drop chemistry however all done in the state of joking……I juz realized sth…I typed DAMN a lot alrdy…..actually I planned 2 do sth more but ah 4get it….do tat after O lvls la…of which I’ll comment sth or rather my feelings or impression of all the teachers who haf taught me ever since Sec2 ( tats my 1st yr la…) n my classmate from Sec3 ( cuz all of us will b in the same class in sec3 n 4 cuz we’re all taking the same subject mah….)…but tat’ll b long n better I need 2 attach some photos la….n type tons of codes like I haf 2 convert the sign > to ) k….(image)(a href=”blablaba” ) n codes like those so they can ppear next 2 my text…gonna b painful man….but

Anglo-Chinese School ( Independent ), it has been a fruitful 3 years here, of which I truly understand the motto which wears on everybody’s mouth, “Every ACSians, A Scholar, An Officer, A Gentlement”. Although I have went through ups and downs, however I must hereby thank you for all these sharpener which further molded my characteristic into a better one. I also thank my Sec 3 and 4 classmates, as although the monkey-nature likes of you pissed my off many times and seriously affected my studies, but I thank you one thing, you taught me how to be happy ; you taught me how to be less hot tempered ; you taught me to be patient ; your childlike behavior taught me to forgive and forget in just a matter of time ; and the most important, you taught me how to play  pranks on teachers! Of which in the process many teachers are hurt, my sincerest apologies to you all, but we meant no harm but just plain playful. Many times I was tied to the nature of the becoming an obedient and respecting student and feared all teachers, but this breaking of the barrier to establish a communication with our fellow teachers, it gave me a great sense of belonging. Although I was scared to play pranks on teachers last time, but I learnt to join in and although this looks seemingly a very wicked thing, but those, are some truly great, worthy memories. I Thank you all, for giving me a really wonderful 16 and 17 years old, and a really great teenager hood, seriously, though we screwed many of our examinations, but I have totally no regrets.

Do u feel like crying? Nah….but frankly….i’ll really miss u guys….( sounds gay….anyways…FUCK LA!!!)…..

Well something anti-climax here…after it ended…we took tons of photo….n oso heard tat many of the Sec4s are going to sing Karaoke la…go eat supper…n drinking alcohol…not sure bout it….but drinking when ur still under-aged is illegal in sg n will really put u in a REALLY unfavourable situation….

No comments:

Post a Comment