Friday, September 22, 2006

Preliminary examination

4 a sec i realised that all the error found in this website was due 2 my sch's firewall...omgz...but ne wayz here n update on my performance in my prelim n will b updated according to subjects n dates....n they are in the correct order

28/08/06 

English Paper I - ok i was having this slight headache n drowziness..however i still manage to make it through....toke panadol in the morning though....but overall ok la

Social Studies   - GREAT!! I spotted 4 chapters actually..more on 2 chapters....which r Sec 3 syllabus..its Merger & Separation of Singapore and Conflicts between countries....u canrt belive this...whole paper divided in2 two sections....Section A is Source-Based Question...4 Qs in total....Section B has 3 options....each option consist of 2 Structured-Essay Question which has 1/4 weightage of the whole paper each....guess wat? BOTH OF THE CHAPTERS CAME OUT!! I SPOOTED CORRECTLY!! be4 that i told my frens tat those 2 will come out most prob but they say conflict chap most prob not cuz its been comin out for the past few papers like mid yr la n things like tat but i still insist on studyin it LOL....then SBQ came out...whole thing conflict...SEQ....3 parts....1st part merger n separation....2nd option conflict ( again in the same paper sigh...) 3rd option gd governance LOL haha when i opened the paper i couldnt stop laughing however for the 1h30min i REALLY didnt stop writing AT ALL!! n its like max speed writing le....wah kaoz...my hand got damn numb in the end but oh well HAPPY!!!

29/09/06

Chemistry Practical - wah lao quite hard le...n guess wat...i FORGOT 2 bring calculator!! OMFG!! luckily the 1st fren i asked got n xtra....sumore im juz OUTSIDE the lab n like in 5 sec's time i need 2 go in alrdy....wah lucky sia....go in....its Back Titration....xpected however my greatest nightmare's there.....KMnO4...a very dark purple solution....cuz i recalled how i spilled it during mid-yr n now got phobia 4 tat chemical lolz....then em QA ok la ( Qualitative Analysis )...but very hard oso.....last QA asked us 2 drop 2 drops of lead(II)nitrate if im not mistaken then another 2 drops of the solution S ( which its REAL identity is unknown la tats y we carry out those tests to identity the chemical) n then BURN IT!! then collect the ashes n record the observation.....the ashes r in blue lo....lolz....then urmmm....every practical paper got 1 section 4 marks only ask u 2 like a theory test 2 find something...like conecentration or sth else, n we juz need 2 write everything out la.....something like we need 2 look 4 the concentration of the another similiar soultion P ( not 2 mention there r 3 solutions in total...P Q n S) by using CONDUCTIVITY MEASUREMENT 2 find the concentration n i was all " WAT THE FUCK??!! I'VE NVR SEEN SUCH QUESTION BEFORE THROUGHOUT MY 2 YEARS OF CHEMISTRY???!! WHOS TAT TEACHER WHO SET THIS PAPER HAH?!" n in fact most of us duno how 2 find n we juz ne how tembak....but overall ok la....plotting of graph i get very perfect lines n they meet each other nicely at the x-axis n the value is 27.0cm3.....heehzzz....eh helo! i paid the fullest attention to chemistry prac 1 le...EVERY single practical in sec4 i ALWAYZ pay fullest attention n gif my best try 1 le....but then the quarantine part is painful....stay in classrm all the way from 0930-1400....gosh can die la....

30/08/06

English Paper II - Ok la....i juz did as per normal...normal Qs 45min....then summary writing 45min la....cuz my teacher alrdy gave enuf exercize liao la.....

E Maths Paper I - HORRIFIC!!! siao ah...paper 1 alrdy so hard mn tricky liao....wat more bout paper 2.....it went all well untill i bump in2 question 7 n 13...skipped those 2 n continue the rest....coulnt figure answer for Q7...its some polygon n some angle question la.....paper last till 1244h n i figured it out @ like 1242h n like rushed everything in 1 min...lolz...3 marks question....Q13 i only figure out 1 of its answer....22 question le...total of 80 marks....so far i only left 1 question blank which worth 1 mark.....n then A LOT of mistakes in the paper....examiner haf 2 keep pausing us n tell us where 2 correct those mistakes n guess wat? construction going juz right outside n like DAMN FUCKING NOISY!!! gosh HELLO??!! im having a paper here!!! URGHH!! but luckily i can finish most of em.....sigh.....however got no time 2 double-check lo... >.<

11/09/06

Chemistry Paper I / II - A1, just n A1 in my mind

12/06/09

E Maths Paper II - confirm die....some 20% out of the paper which total marks is 100 confirm gone...actually...VERY poor time management....the 20% i mentioned....all left blank....in fact a lot of my frens oso like that....some said cuz paper 1 too easy tats y they make p2 harder 2 balance it....but...BULL SHIT!! i felt like omg imma gonna die liao...i muz say im quite disheartened....very the disheartened.....my A1 4 e math's like a bubble....juz a gentle touch n there goes a 'pop'.....seriously....VERY disheartened......dissapointed la....

Geography Core Paper II - felt a lot better....but feel bad 4 my hand cuz imma gonna need 2 write 2h15min non stop.....yes n i mean non stop n even wif all the suuficiant time sometimes its not even enuf 4 us 2 write more elaborated n detailed stuff inside....rush rush all the way....thought physical geog part of the paper would b easy....aiya Rivers comfirm come out....Climate n Forest....then Weather n maybe Weathering 2gather.....then Coastal Formation lo....cuz paper's got 10 question....out of which u muz choose 4....most of the time i'll do 3 phy n 1 human....human geog like tourism la....manufacturing la...population la....settlement la...but in the end....LOL u cant believe...cuz phy simply got 2 many case studies question i ended doing 3 human 1 phy....after some 10 min of planning which Q 2 do...(yes the xtra 15min out of the 2h15min is 4 u 2 plan.....)....sigh cuz at leats my common sense can survive in human geog la....then after finish my hand like all dislocated n disformed liao.....then erpp.....my fren behind all talking but IM NOT!!! I SWEAR IN SHIVA'S NAME!!! but juz laughing cuz they were commenting bout sth....then the invigilator....(this is gona b a series of dialogue....but be4 tat alrdy got 2 ppl kena called out cuz they were talking..)

" Row 9 table 8 come ou t" said the invigilator using a mic

"hah? me? " i wondered

" Yes la u la lester...." my fren's exclaimed

" wat the hell......" i mummered

" Omg....." I thought

" Ok the rest of u can leave..." announced the invigilator

" omg tis is damn embarassing..." I whispered to myself

" Do u guys noe how to keep quiet " she kneeled down in spite the fact shes up HIGH on the stage n we were down there

" LOOK MAN!!! I AINT DOING NE THING OK!!!" The devil inside me shouted

" Erpps madam i think u made a mistake, i was juz merely laughing at comments made by my frens....i didnt talk at all" later followed by a glare from her

" I just know u were having a great time behind" she said sternly

" Do u guys now how to juz keep quiet? the invigilators need the time to sort out the papers...n is very important...theres this once n invigilator left skipped a student n 4got 2 go back 2 him n if u were talking all of u will b put under suspicion of cheating...." and she goes on 4 a while then stopped n stared at us

Realising the fact that shes actually looking at me all the time cuz i was looking down....I PURPOSELY LOOK UP RIGHT INTO HER EYES!! LOL i juz look straight into her eyes for a moment n the moment she was attacked by this ray of righteousness n stopped looking at me n switched her so called VV..."vision victim"....VICTORY!!!

" If i c u all talk again....im going to hold u all back for 1h....no sleeping n nth...juz sit...n it'll b torturous..." she assured us

" Right right.....gosh im so s~c~a~r~e~d~~~~~" the devilish demon-liked devil inside me yelled. n then i picked up my things n started bitchin bout it wif my frens outside for 1 min...then left boarding sch n here i m typin lo =D

13/09/06

Physics Practical - Nothing much….just trying my best to do cuz I simply want n A1 from physics also….errps….but uh tat day sth happened…somebody’s calculator lost when we were quarantined and all of us haf 2 b checked be4 we left…rest ok…n experiment on testing our magnification n another on the heat n specific heat capacity of water

14/09/06

Physics Paper I / II - PHYSICALL STARINED for PHYSICS!! I studied until 1am+ cuz I simply got the energy 2 do so n uh wanted to go n xtra mile to really boost myseld to obtain the A1. Remembered woke up @ 5.30am sumore 2 study more…looked at tat bottle of chicken essence n told it “ I depend solely on you today lo” lolz…..then paper I how jialat la….i find it difficult….quite 4 me….i even got the 1st question wrong on how 2 take the reading of a micrometer gauge!! It should be 3.5cm ( yep I got tat correct ) n the other 1 I MISLOOKED it as 0.11cm instead of 0.9 cm!! n a lot of mistakes I made la….walau….but at least my paper II  was very nicely done….come 2 think bout it…..i really hope that my paper II and III ( which is practical) can really pull up my paper I result n get my A1….haihz…..i even haf a classmate come telling me tat he thinks he can get 90% n I was all O.O but I knew it as all of a joke though.

Literature - Feel ike crying…lolz…spotted 2specific question 2 come out for my literature text – The English Teacher…but hor…last minute my fren come telling me how he would bash another fren of his up if the question that this fren of my fren’s spotted dun come out…I more or less thought of it a bit…n guess wat…it REALLY came out during the exam n I really “spit blood” wah kaoz….but frankly I didn’t write much….only some 1 page+few lines more for each question….got 2 question la….wif 2 sub-question each…kinda….i really screwed cuz spotted wrong Q so end up deoing passage-based question lolz…at least tat passage on the paper and another half of the question is 2 base on THE REST OF THE NOVEL….after the paper ppl were all discussing bout it outside our exam venue of which I juz chiong staright back 2 boarding to sleep…started sleepin bout 2.30pm….n in 1 go I slept until 5.30pm….that chicken essence really helped me….dun feel tired till I reached back boarding….phew!! thankfully 2molo I got biology practical paper only….WAH HENG AH!!!

15/09/06

Biology Practical - Well nth much...but i muz say all my study previous night all gone 2 waste....not tat hard la....got some agar plate where we test for some biological detergents.....kinda lame....however my lighter for the Bunsen Burner got problem lo.....its like..."TAK" when i relight the splint 2 light the fire...then the fire sound with the pressure " PHOOP " then dun haf fire....in spite of the costant flow of gas comin out...then "TAK" again...then "PHOOP" ......."TAK" "PHOOP" "TAK" "PHOOP" "TAK" "PHOOP".......n it goes on 4 like 10 times LOL.....then i looked at the examiner which is my eng teacher Ms Chew hopelessly...then of course she got help 4 me la...not 2 mention when we almost enter the lab n saw tat she's the invigilator....all of us went " OH SHIT!!" LOL.....erps...then uh finish quite early lo the whole paper.....drew some LEAF n did some magnification test...boiled some Benedict's solution wif the sample to test for reducing sugars.....some iodine test....nth much....then when quarantined....our lit teacher Suzzie was sitting juz right outside our class in the quarantined area....then she mentioned something bout my Prelim Eng Oral examiner.....its a DAMN FUCKING long story so i dun bother typin here..ne wayz this's also POLITICALLY SOUND.....my mama out there...tell u more soon....n we were playing UNO STACK in the class lolz....remember UNO? n then the kinda game u stack up 3s blocks up vertically? n then u take piece by piece n put em up untill the thing went unbalance due to the many gaps n falls? yeap we played tat n obviously were damn noisy....PLEASE DURING QUARANTINE IS LIKE HELL BORING LA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment