Monday, October 16, 2006

Time is running out!

as the topic suggests...i think y'all clearly noes wat im refering to...my *ehem*
 
General Certificate Examination " Ordinary " Level Examination
 
ok haf 2 keep oit short....im in McD now....cuz my boarding sch's painting my room....n uh....haf very bad haze now...i mean outside n i thought i was over but the sky proved me totally wrongly.....
 
so ow in McD....to study Biology 4 2molo's O lvl practical......
 
paint's gotten me real sick....got some running nose....then cough....inflammatory....n now....urghh....
 
last Wed went 4 hall outing.....i planned all the games n like a farewell speech 4 my 2 going-to-leave halltutors n bought all the presnts MYSELF!! truly it wasnt a pleasant ones...at leats the foods r nice 2 cheer me up....
 
n uh....last Tues i need not go 2 sch ne more...Thurs night went my aunt's house....n kid's r a pain....NO LA!! fun la...but painful thing is tat they keep bugging u.....n thank my uncle for the reminder
 
" Eh World of wracraft : burning crusade coming out! " i was all =.="
 
" Thanks 4 the reminder im having my Os now...."
 
haha....of course i played his charc a while....n was so glad when his guildmates praised me as a great player....his charc name's Arnaki so..
 
" wow thanks Arnaki for saving my ass number of times....almost die but thx 2 his healing..." again i was =.="
 
" erpps this is Arnaki's nephew....n i had taken over some 10 min ago..."
 
" oh ok...."
 
but later we chat for quite a lot....then sleep early cuz next day haf 2 take FLIGHT TWO to go back 2 sch...my aunt's fetching....2 the opposite bus stop LOL at least saved my time walking out al....
 
frankly i was very distracted last week...missed out A LOT of time dfrom studyin...time 2 keep up.....kk it ends here....or else it defeats the purpose of comin McD n study Biology....( trust me...even if its bio prac....we still need tons of contextual knowledge....especiall when comes 2 labelling of n UNKNOWN specimen....)

No comments:

Post a Comment