Saturday, October 28, 2006

MUST READ!!

ok tis is REALLY sth u could not missed out....if ur somewat conrerned wif Lester la...
 
its was tis windy n sizzling rainy day...some 2pm i think...26 Oct....i was in my rm....quit studyin.....typin frenster stuff...then got tis very high frequency door knocking sound....then i opened the door...my fren Daud was all breathing deeply n i was all O.o.....
 
" LESTER !! do u noe the scholarship application form.....today's the last day?"
 
" Wat scholarship form?"
 
" Neh the form ah....MOE give 1 ah....during the meeting at Meridian JC ah...."
 
I wondered a second....n with a great shock....
 
" OK I REMEMBER!! THANKS!!!"
 
then i rushed 2 my closet....cuz i knew where exactly i put it....got it out...was in a SUPER panic state...so much 2 fill up n many documents need 2 b photocopied....i tooke iot out...kept telling myself " Lester dun b panic....staty calm it can b done...office open till 4-5pm so still can make it..."
 
sat down thought through all the things....filled up everything....but 4got birth cert no...called my mom...said shes working unaccesible 2 it but she told me she recalled it was in the safety box be4 n she got me 1 copy be4....looked through still cant find....gave up...grabbed alll the documents n rushed 2 front office wif my super-loud sandals....it was raining though...drizzle la....rushed in n asked whom 2 passed the form....was directed " go in turn left then right" went in found Mdm Mabel....she somewat got pissed n started scolding me a bit but i rebated EVERY single of her scholdings....like " WHY ARE U SO LAST MINUTE?" i went " I WAS JUST TOLD SOME HOUR AGO!!!" n like " Didnt MOE told u 2 hand up?" n i went " They SAID they'll tell us when THE TIMES RIGHT....but i didnt get a single notice untill a while ago..."......of course she looked unhappy but WHO CARES!! my scholarship's at stake n at the verge of flying away juz like tat.....she said she can help me photocopy those documents...thk god...but i need my testimonial from my teachers....its a testi tat every1 of us haf n its damn important 4 all of us n its alrdy finished typin some time ago...n some CCA point form from wat Mr .Azman? OH MY SHIVA!! IM DOOMED!! tat Physical Education teacher's a PAIN!! called Mr.Thong ( PCT)'s handphone didnt reply...called CT Mrs Toh's office no oso no reply...evemn went 2 staff room n toke a peek 4 em...call my PCT until crazy still leave him a voice msg....
 
sms came...its merely few words n all shortform....its exactly.."Im in mtg. Sms me" WALAU so short 1....of course i smsed him its urgent n i need his help IMMEDIATELY!!! then after a whole cant find mr azman went back 2 ofice...then realized tat i mistake azman with the malay lady which haf th similiar name outside the counter....sigh....went out again lo 2 get the form lo.....n i also tell the mdm mabel tat " I recalled my CT called me 2 photocopy the prelim result n some stuff 4 tis application stuff...u SURE u didnt get any?" in fact's its true....she DID called me 2 zap some...n i passed 2 her alrdy...
 
then the printer went wrong...cant print the CCA point out 4 me...then i overheard ppl come complain tat the school's server's down n email cant b sent out at all...i was OH SHIT!! Mdm Mabel's going 2 send n email 2 my CT n ask 4 the testimonial....if the server's down...then...I WAS LIKE OH NO!!!!!!! then sumore i haf rehearsal wif my sec4 frens 2 sing 4 the xmas night dinner LATER!!! i called my fren when the printer's down n told him like i cant make it n really sry...n thx hes PUTU!! he told me 2 stay calm lo..,...i was all ok....la...juz a bit nervous....bit still ot titally panic..maybe talk too fast he thought i was in a VETY panic state....after finally its done....i went in n sedn the CCA thingie 2 the mdm....finally got it done....by then she soften her tone oso...so did i....n of course some MILLION thank u around la...
 
OH YA!! missed otu i even called the Ministry of Education while looking 4 my CT n PCT.....i called the Scholarship and Replacement Department though...n look 4 Miss Ng...it was written at the back of my application form...THANK U GOD!!! for making me wrote it when during the MOE meeting some month ago...but eh...Miss Ng who was in charge wasnt there....so i asked tons of question whether when;s EXACTLY the deadline....n many questions....bout sch's choices in the form la...n many more....but she was VERY VERYT kind n told me 2 like its ok....u can still make it 2molo n requested 4 my contact info...IC no....n address....n tell me she'll pass a msg 2 Ms Ng n i cna pass up 2molo...I WAS SO THANKFUL 2 her.....but of course the mdm mabel in the front office said NO....all the forms muz b handed in 1 bundle....so tat was exactly be4 the printer printing thingie....then after was told i haf 2 get it done.....i went 2 the printer n there i went lo...
 
after finished everythign....i thanked her again n apologised again....i mean tats WAT I HAVE TO DO RIGHT??!! even if im super-paper-ly unwilling 2 do so...FINE U GOT ME!!! then rushed back 2 dining hall....n practsed a while with my frens...i was all very hot-tempered due 2 the aftermath and recovery from the panic state....i vomit out everythign 2 my fren there..PUTU which i juz talked 2 him over the phone la....." Dun worry Darling...its over alrdy...".....hes good @ comforting ppl tats 4 sure....cut the dear n darling out...its nth gay la...mid way practising i got phone call from Mr Thong....seems tat he juz finished the meeting...n he asked me wat happened n himmediately smsed me Mrs Toh ( CT )'s handphone....i called but couldnt get her...then droped her a msg....then pondered around outside the dining hall...went n grab my documents n left my fren behind....n went upstairs n check whether i missed out anything.....also a CHANCE to SKIP tyhe practise which im SUPER UNWILLING TO perform...its juz plain singing but i jzu refuse 2 do it....finaly got a chance 2 PON le...so toke it as a reason....then check my safety box n AHA my birth cert's inside a discreted corner of the box LOL....MOM yea yea ur right...n guess wat? ur right again...the F.I.R CD i was all crying about when i was in M'sia was REALLY in the CD case in sg...LOL...how clumsy.....then i chilled out...went out n iron my shirt 4 xmas night dinner...n help tat noobie hallmate of mines who doesnt noe how 2 iron AT ALL.....no la...he juz plain suck...but still noe how 2 iron la....n he was rushing 4 duty oso...pity him n helped him iron lo...while i was ironing myself....MRS TOH CALLED!!!!!
 
" Hey lester...i just sent the testimonial to the office...." n so on....
 
" THANK YOU MADAM I WAS PANICKING JUZ NOW LA!!!!" i exclaimed....
 
" YEA YEA!! ya noe i was suppose 2 c some of ur classmate 4 ss a bit juz now...but then we were made 2 c our new class next yr.....n then we teachers haf contact time later ( which is the meeting) so couldnt get u. Dun worry....its all settled alrdy...."
 
" walau thx a lot mdm...."
 
" its ok if anything can always call us for help ok?"
 
" THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!"
 
oh my god...THANK YOU A LOT!!! both my teachers...they were so SOOOOOO HELPFUL.....didnt even grumble a bit....duno wats the reason behind but i prefer 2 c it in this positive way......n i smsed Mr Thong ( PCT) oso n he oso said the same thing....tat ca always ask him 4 help...
 
wah phew...luckily got everything settled....wah nvr knew im so efficient...seriously...last time round i encouner tis sorta problem was in sec2...tat was HORRIFYING!! tat kinda feeling like....so worry....panic la....its been a LONG TIME since i last ncountered stuff like these...but thx 2 those past xperience...i m more calm now n steady.....phew
 
then xmas nite normal lo...nth much...got a grp of singers clalled wat wat Aga-pella?? no instruments...all voices....some even can make the sound of drums...REALLY NICE!! sand couple piece of songs...got 1 even SUPER old christian song...from our parent's generation 1...but i recognised it cuz last time parents played lots of old song.......got suprano la...base la...n many more...nice songs....n then like the dinner...i ate only 1 BIG plate...no 2nd round....cuz Danny was asking me 2 go wif him 4 the 2nd round...i stopped n told him...
 
" Im going 2 take pics wif frens....nice foods can always b eaten...but frens are not always there...so im taking pic wif fren now.." not the exact words but somehow tat sthe meaning....then he went O.O n
 
" Wah, i nvr knew such words can come out from ur mouth......" n looked surprised n like he found another part of lester in me tats like not revealed.....
 
there are a LOT of things i wana tell all of u....n some of u got MORE and MORE....but tis is not the place....got some ppl i cant get their pic i went so sad n during the whole dinner i even kept looking out 4 em......but they werent there.....
 
yep yep...but its really my last year here.....last le...n so many things happned lo....kk la....here i mark the end of my life in
 
Anglo-Chinese School ( Independent )
 
not end la CHOI.....if u ask me do i look 4ward in leaving ACS(I).....i wil say...
 
" YES....HELL YES!! "
 
if u ask me will i miss ACS...i will say
 
" HELL NO!!  IM CAN FINALLY LEAVE ACS N IM HAPPY WIF TAT"
 
if u ask y...i will say
 
" CUZ TOO many thingsd happned here n i dun like it here anymore...." n so on...
 
but tat showed nth....tis is the meaningful n REAL....
 
If you ask me whether have i regret on coming ACS(I), I will say
 
" NEVER "
 
tats 4 sure...i WILL SAY NEVER!!! so using tis....do u still think im a heartless guy ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment