Sunday, October 8, 2006

F.I.R in a hazy Mooncake Festival

08/10/06 ,0010h

Ok its been a long time….cuz simply my blog’s blocked……blocking a blocked blog is simply unblocking something so meaningful 2 me like my blocked blog cuz when its blocked it blocks my….wateva….

Lets begin wif wat happens 2day…erps “yesterday”...

7 Oct….went for F.I.R’s concert n go get their signature….went @ 4.30pm….got @ the shoppin mall Junction 8 at some 5.10pm….ate McD….fillet-o-fish my all time fav….then head up…the queue was surprisingly long…its @ the 3rd level…on a balcony…it’s a place well decorated wif plants but sheltered as its specially designed 2 host events like these….then hor when I lined up…which is some 100+ ppl behind….tis guard stood behind me…I was like O.o…..then I noticed every1 stood behind him kena chased away….WOW I was lucky…I was the last one!!

Went in alrdy….n then hor nobody followed up behind I was like PHEW!! So lucky…it’s a lie…ceh….they jzu temporarily blocked the place up la…no biggie later still got some 1k ppl comin in lo….waited until 6.30 then start….1/2 h late…..they passed some pics of F.I.R wif a handle so we can waved around….i got the Faye one….coolies…actually I was @ the rear of the space so ppl were giving from the side so tis gal was passing so she got me tis n said sth like “ aiya u guy can look hor “. I juz merely smiled……n u cannot believe this…tis REALLY retarded guy…I mean REALLY RETARTED guy came n asked

“ wat is this hah?!”

“ err…….concert?”  I was all O.o

“ wat they r going 2 do ah??!!”  asking after his annoying tap on my shoulder

“ …………………sing?.........................sign albums?”

“r they giving posters? When r they ending?”

“ maybe they’ll gif some………………..i duno when they’ll end oh…..”

I was all O.o n even ppl around me oso like haf this sort of lookings on him….weirdo…n his shoulder tapping was super-paperly annoying… “CUT it out alrdy u fucker!! Stop tapping my shoulder u retarded son of a bitch! Go fuck ur own fucking asshole! Fuck u fucking fucked fucker!!” I was all going 2 say it lo LOL…..then this band so called F.I.R’s junior called “lost-ur-way soldier”….in hanyupinying called “ MI(2) LU(4) JUN(1)”…..number represent’s the tone….the - / V \ thingie….then I couldn’t gif a damn 2 em…singing some lame songs….i toke quite a number of photos of em but ended up deleting em 2 save space for F.I.R lo…lol…..then F.I.R came….wah kaoz….my ears all go numb cuz of all the gals screeching-glass-breaking-and-ears-tearing screams….then they sang 8 songs….nice huh…usual thing…some talking….theres this part where they talk till half…..the whole mall’s fire drill went off….then everybody like O.o n dun gif a shit….then the R guy…which the guy always in specs 1 in the F.I.R band said sth like this ( actual in Chinese but juz translate la)

R : “oh I think we sang too fiery liao till the fire alarm went off"

Then Faye said...

F : “im glad tat non of u ran away...."

Then they gave out posters but I muz say…..BAD THROWS!!! I get none!! Ne ways no bigie but I got their signature….shoke wif their hands….wow…even toke a photo of my palm after shaking their hand….LOL…..then went back n ate some fish n chips @ dover market…got a Big Gulp @ 7-11 ….iced lemon tea….walked back….n “oh finally my dry-cleaning of my undergarments n swimtrunks’s done….” while hanging on my wooden bridge which I made during a project work in sec 2 n its suspended from my racks on top of my table wif books pressing 1 end of the bridge firm down….LOL

Now sth else la…Singapore been having bad haze…..our scope of vision can only extend to a 500 meter radius…outside tat boundary….non can b seen….at all…walau….n the air seriously affected lots of our health….n slightly increase the temperature though….looks all like Genting Highland now...

N there r many reports of diarrhea ( or rather Diarrhoe or wateva the spelling shit is…) n vomiting n some fever…..some primary sch got some 20 cases of this n when our sch got TWO ( yes ONLY 2 of ours in some 2k students ) it went to Channel News Asia n our sch name’s appeared in the report….n then those 2….which 1 of em is my hallmate kena quarantined…he looked so innocent n helpless…cuz at night my fren n I openly walked in2 the medical centre which is now n isolation ward for the 2 of em n visited him….NONSENSE…I think maybe the haze n those air particles affected the food hence the diarrhoea and the vomiting...

N these fews days in sch got nth 2 go…got my sch magazine recently…n got all my clasmates’s signature…lots of funny 1…. “ SCHOLAR DIE!!” or rather “ FOREIGN TALENT SUCKS!! CHANGE IN MAGNETIC FLUX LINKAGE!! FUCK U LA LESTER!!” which all of em is a joke of something…long story lazy 2 mention…including the FUCK U LA thingie…when I gave 2 my physics teacher n sign…her eyes appeared so widely when she saw the “FUCK U LA LESTER” n I haf 2 like cover it n smile helplessly “ heheh~~mdm juz ignore tat….he~~he~~hehehe~~” n got my class photo alrdy…3R n a 4R...

N oh yea how could I’ve 4gotten….the “ Night Sun Brownie Day”…… ok wateva….Mooncake festival la….or rather I called it “ Mooncake day” lol….astronomy club haf all some 4 telescopes rdy….P.S. those telescopes r REALLY big…..n sophisticated….length of ur leg…or even longer…n the diameter of almost 2 roti canai….or lil more….then I juz went n toke a 5 min look @ the moon….then went off…at nite ate my all-motherly-loving-“sea out sky”-branded-mooncake-from-KL and borrowed some red tea leaves n brewed some Chinese tea n enjoy the mooncake..

N uh….nth much…finally get 2 play badminton yesterday….boarding sch’s in the process of renovating ( finally after some 12 years ) n they’re repainting….n it stinks….really….especially when they repaint rooms…..luckily not my hall’s turn yet….been swimming a lot lately…..gettin some sun tan….however the triangle tan-line will b obvious n tat triangle r especially fair….u noe whers tat…gosh when can I get a even sun tan??!! Where can I go??!! Grr….n uh….hall’s refrigerator a bit spoiler liao…no longer cold liao….so cannot drink milk ne more….same usual thing at nite…the stretcher n pull my arms…..widening shoulders….n daily exercise ensuring the furthest delay of getting a tummy….n pimples….on my face….sigh…..n of course…O lvl exam…n some 4-5 papers for almost each subjects….sigh...

Life is like a blood-stained rose, with its torn pierce into human’s very tender flesh, and when we seize to take recognition of it, it simply demonstrated a dull colourless look of it, indicating that we are simply eroding away from our life and, colourblinded. This signifies...

Nothing la of course…wat the crap is that…doesn’t make sense at all…rose like life then wat cut in2 skin? R u mad?! No sense of literature n u even jumbled up all the similies and metaphor up….ONOMATOPOEIA!!!! sounds cool…n again out of point….sigh...

Sigh….enuf alrdy….ur blogs stop here okok la it stops here...

Sigh….didnt I said th~~

Sigh...enuf u fuc~~

OKOK BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment