Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Walking under the moonlight

Quit my counting down alrdy....this entry used 2 serve as a counting down for my GCE O lvl.....YOU ALL know its ending on 16/11/06 1715h....shame on u if u do not noe that....juz sth i did this morning....find it very interesting ( check out the time!! )
 
Chains and chains of thought flowed through my synapse...infiltrated my weakened mind and soul, left me bound to the pain that human called " insonmia ". I struggled to go asleep, however finding its effort fultile when I took a look at my all glow-in-the-dark alarm clock with its short hand pointing 5 and long hand...6...overwhelmed by this starvation which i had suffered for the entire night, along with the unsettled piece of mind, suffering from this double-dosage, I decided to walk out of my boarding school just like that and get some food at 7-11. Miraculously, I have hardly, or rather should I put it " My first time " out in the moonlight, with very slight gleam of lights revealing itself from the edge of the...I don't know...mountain? Not to mention singapore hardly have any hills though...what more about...anyways, it was really my first time out so early, i mean COME ON! who would wake up from their all cozy nest and stumble themselves in this early morning just to...get food at 7-11? Anyways my Physics paper starting at 8 am...so doesnt make a diffrence.
 
This thick mist-covered air is something I had never seen in my entire life spent in singapore. Only few buses were around, most people are old folks who...i have totally no idea what they are doing...i dragged my all noisy "get a life" pattern-ed sandals...on that all coarse cement tiles along the road. Indeed, an exihilarating experience. Making my way there, seeing all the shops closed, all the silence and quietness, on the contrary, it did not give me the creeps. Making my way to 7-11, grab my mashed potato ( of which i am tempted to stressed again on my amusement to how actually mashed potato can be made just from a single push on the button, watery yellow FLUID flowed out, and then after some 2 seconds, the sauce came pouring out and trust me, smell and looks of it are provocation to your taste buds.) and then I grabbed the Chunky Black Pepper Chicken Bread and then tear the plastic opened, threw it in the all well crouched and hidden tigery dragon-like microwave beneath, push the button "2" and there goes the automation. How fascinating. Enjoying every bite of it, I strolled my way back to Boarding School.
 
Strokes of lighting did frightened me for the fear of rain...however...this seemingly is the last second day of my GCE O lvls...and I would never fall sick within a day due to exposure to rainfall, at least a 3 days ( LOL )..." Come rain or shine! " or'd rather " come what may "....I continued my slow motioned walk back to my room. Getting into my school, and waling on the track field is something new to me also, at least I have never done that early in the morning where its not even time for birds to start chirping.  Flushed with this newfound experience, i am enticed to think that this is yet maybe something I always wanted in my life...? The heck i am talking about this sort of crap thingumajig. I walked my way back to my room along that familiar staircase and corridors, echoes of my thongs ( or rather slipper or sandal la...) numbed my ears. This trail is so familiar until I can even walk with my eyes blind-folded. Again, I realised that in factual, I have stayed for a whole 3 years already. Trust me, that is no short time you can wish to just bypass just with a click of a mouse or snap of your finger or blink of an eye or whatsoever. Here I am in my room, saturated with that Ipoh White Coffee's aroma, its stench of all addictive smell ( of which I am not ashamed to *ehem* inform you that I, once again addicted to coffee again...whoops! ) gave me a new lease of life, at least for today. However I glanced to the GCE O lvl timetable, i thought " So much for waking up and trying to study! "
 
Yes, I ended up blogging. Reason being, is because I am simply hateful towards studying. Seriously...which part of " finishing 6 GCE O LVL past year papers " sounds like theres a poosibility you might not do well in your papers? In addition to some extra mugging and clearing of all poosible doubts I have in my mind. Well if i might add a word, let's just make it that i am simply " Ready for my paper ". Thats all. However, I did take in the factor and key to success of which I have drawn as a lesson from my past...
 
Complesancy WILL lead to your downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment