Monday, November 27, 2006

Posting a fullstop to ACS(I) Boarding School

I am SURE u find tis topic fun rite? well actually.....ITS NO!! A BIG NO
 
packing is easy....putting it downstair's VERY easy also....but dumping all the things to save space os scary....and imagining how m i suppose 2 move ike some 5 boxes to my new hostel and some 2 bags around is gona kill me....gosh pls....dun gif me looks like " O.O wow 5 boxes and 2 bags? tats a lot man...." hey there...think carefully.....I AM LIVING IN SINGAPORE.....400km away from MY HOME!! and im moving not my stuffs...my books....im MOVING my LIFE OK??!!!
 
i had a pre-dump-things be4 the O lvls...i threw like i duno 500 tonnes of things away...n look at now still damn a lot left. and i haf to bring this whole load of stuffs back home also....DUN COME AND TELL ME to leave em there cuz theres simply NO FCUKING SPACE LEFT.....
 
seriously....i really dont mind paying S$100 for somebody to MOVE everything from packing here to moving over there and maybe unpacking.....gosh.....its damn fast to move everything....but...taking a cab n ARGHHH.....somehow i'd rather stayed in IB juz for not moving shits around....but then thinking of "sooner or later im gona move 2 another sucky hostel" changed my mind LOL.....
 
anger overwhelmed my sense of grief over leaving this boarding school....URGHH.....ne ways alrdy haf the mentality prepared like....next yr....moment go 2 new boarding..." u gotta b kidding...this IS the toilet?" or sth like " Gosh i haf to walk a million steps to even the NEAREST bus stops" or sth like " oh btw just to tell u that the bus's frequency is once every 1/2 hour" or " MY ROOM'S FACING WEST?? n NO AIR -CON??!!".....
 
#$%$#$% thoughts of this kills me....ENOUGH.....the end of my entry!! n again i would like to remind u tat...IM MOVING MY LIFE!! GET IT??!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment